Tera When do we learn enchanting stuff?

Discussion in 'Tera Online' started by inovapor, May 4, 2012.

1. inovapor Member

when do I learn how to enchant staff in Tera Online?
  2. QuestBeater Member

what do you have to do to enchant stuff? all my stuff is blue like you can't enchant it
  3. dragonslayer Member

from what I understand it has to be crafted to be enchantable
  4. PlayaX Member

it just has to say it's enchantable. Can be drops, crafts, whatever
  5. Kennethutell Active Member

I felt I had to give a big applause for the work you have put in creating this web site. Unbelievably your highly advanced research detailed subjects has made me to want to created my own PhBB site. Look at this: web site I just made for website seo in flagstaff az my email marketing, flagstaff seo company. Well, hope to chat and begin some interesting topics with everyone a lot. Many thanks! , reading over excellent skills sets. This vast amount of knowledge is positively solid gold and will advance my friends and I with my hobby. I'm completely amazed with the details that every one has on this blog. It is an example of how excellent everybody understood this subject. I saved this forum and will come back for relative posts. You my friends are the best ascended masters. I found the topics that all of us had already looked all over the place and simply couldn't locate. What an ideal archive.
  6. Kennethutell Active Member

I am happy to thank you for the tons of effort all of you have put in starting this blog. Actually the in depth knowledge and detailed subjects has encouraged us to have to get into my families Drupal. Here is a site I recently created for onion seo in flagstaff arizona my site, flagstaff web design company. Well, I hope to converse and start some interesting topics with everyone soon. I am really happy I found this site! , sharing unique and quality more secrets. Your blogger is totally cool and will speed up things for us with my ideas. I'm one hundred percent impressed by the specialized knowledge that you've on this website. It is obvious how good everyone has masters concepts. I bookmarked this website page and will returning for new posts. You my masters are the top saints. I accidently found the know-how that my kids and I have previously found but forgot here and there and also couldn't come across. What an ideal place on the internet.
  7. Kennethutell Active Member

I just started a company that is a true construction company and remodeling construction contractors company: az commercial contractors we're so happy to have stumbled across your blog, it is really everything my friends from work and I have been looking for. The detailed information here on the webpage - truely constructive and will help my family and friends several times a week. Looks like everyone extrapolates incredible amounts of knowledge about this and categories of topics and information really show it. I'm usually not on the internet often so as my friends and I feel like it I'm completely looking this kind of knowledge or others likewise having to do with it. We have three of my buddies that picked up a liking in this because of all that I have discovered about the information on this site and they're more than likely going to be visiting this web site the reason being that it's such an excellent treasure. I'm also concerned with in Technology and how to deal with the constant changes in climate change Take care. and if you know anyone that needed some like seo company sedona