Tera how do you learn recipes to craft?

Discussion in 'Tera Online' started by dragonslayer, May 4, 2012.

1. dragonslayer Member

how do I learn recipes to craft stuff in tera online?
  2. kodoko Member

once you leave island of dawn at lvl 11-12 you'll be walked through a crafting quest to explain everything
  3. In this game gamer learn these professions by talking with the crafting NPC. The NPC also offers material and recipes that you can buy. When we have the materials needed for the recipe, we have to click on begin crafting button.
  4. Kennethutell Active Member

I am thrilled to give some credit for the efforts you have all put in forming this forum. Unbelievably your superior life experience and technical expertise has made us to want to build my families joomla. Check out web site I recently created for onion design in flagstaff arizona my email marketing, flagstaff seo services. Well, hope to chat and start some interesting topics with all of you in the near future. What a nice surprise that I found this site! , reading over unique and quality more secrets. This large database is totally helpful and will help us in the future. I'm one hundred percent shocked by the details that every one has on this forum. It shows how well you and everyone percieved branches of knowledge. I saved this website and will come back for related posts. You my friends are the best talented people. I came upon the know-how that we have already looked all over the place and also couldn't find. What an ideal site.
  5. Kennethutell Active Member

I need to give appreciation for the excellent effort all of you have put in forming this web blog. Astonishingly your masterly knowledge and technical expertise has instigated me to want to get into my friends website. Take a look at site I recently created for web seo in Flagstaff Arizona my web page, flagstaff web design company. Well, hope to converse and start some fascinating topics with anyone soon. I am really happy I found this site! - sharing unique and quality information. This forum is positively mind boggling and will advance us in my hobbies. I'm absolutely shocked with the secrets that every one has on this community site. It shows how nicely you and everyone percieved these ideas. I bookmarked this index and will returning for relative posts. You my masters are the best traffic experts. I came across the info that my friends and I had already found but forgot in this lost web blog and also couldn't find. What a well developed web-blog.
  6. Kennethutell Active Member

I had my friends ask me to give a big applause for the efforts you have all put in collaborating about this web site. Amazingly enough the in depth life experience and technical expertise have encouraged me to have to get into my cousins web site. Visit this weblog I just developed for tor web design in Flagstaff Arizona my website, Flagstaff Website Design. Well, hope to chat and begin some interesting topics with all of you in the near future. Thank you , sharing specialized more secrets. Your website is very helpful and will benefit me in my hobbies. I'm so shocked with the secrets that everybody on this forum. It is an example of how excellent everybody has mastered these ideas. I bookmarked this post and will visiting often for additional information. You my pals are the top genius. I serendipitously came across the know-how that my friends at work had already looked all over the place and also could not find. What a helpful forum.