SW:TOR how can i toggle off hood?

Discussion in 'Star Wars: The Old Republic' started by kodoko, Jan 3, 2012.

1. kodoko Member

is there a way to toggle off my hood in star wars: the old republic?
  2. RogueRR Member

in setting under preference i think it is
  3. Seth Member

its in settings under social you can click hide head slot
  4. Kennethutell Active Member

I had my brother ask me to give appreciation for the time you have all put in writing this forum. Amazingly your up front knowledge and categorized informations have infused us to want to begin my cousins blog. Take a look at blog I just created for website design in flagstaff my forum, flagstaff web design. Well, I hope to engage in a chat and begin some interesting topics with you all in the near future. Excellent site , sharing highly specialized helpful tips. This spot is completely a great reward and will advance my friends and I with my hobby. I'm absolutely shocked with the specialized knowledge that you have on this website. It reveals how well everybody masters concepts. I bookmarked this index and will be comming back for new information. You my masters are the best traffic experts. I accidently found the expert knowledge that all of us have previously discovered everywhere and also could not come across. What an informative web-site.
  5. Kennethutell Active Member

I am thrilled to give a big applause for the time this team has put in writing this blog. Amazingly the highly advanced knowledge and technical expertise has encouraged us to have to make my families wordpress site. Take a look at weblog I recently created for web design in flagstaff az my website, flagstaff local seo. Well, I hope to chat and begin some fascinating topics with you soon. Lots of thanks , sharing specialized specialized information. This blogger is extremely a great reward and will benefit my friends and I with my projects. I am so amazed with the secrets that everybody on this site. It is obvious how excellent everybody has mastered this subject. I bookmarked this website and will visiting often for related information. You my fellow bloggers are the best gurus. I discovered the know-how that all of us had already hunted everywhere and just could not locate. What an informative blog.
  6. Kennethutell Active Member

I have a company is a true general contractor kitchen remodel and in the west valley. We specialize phoenix remodeling contractors in a vast array of residential and commercial construction contracts. For commercial our skills vary from Bath remodeling, Commercial Building Remodeling, Commercial Plumbing, Multi-unit Tenant Improvements, and Commercial Electrical. Our commercial talents range from stellar custom home building to complete home renovation. our company has the skill-set intelligence to start fresh areas for your home or office.