STO can anyone help me make a fleet you can leave afterwards

Discussion in 'Star Trek Online' started by RogueRR, May 4, 2012.

1. RogueRR Member

I just need you to join my fleet for a little so I can create it

then you can leave

please pm if you can help (tried chat but everyone there seems busy lol)
  2. Kennethutell Active Member

I needed to thank you for the effort you have all put in starting this blog. Actually the scientifically specialized writing technical expertise has made us to have to created my cousins site. Here is a blog I just created for website seo in Flagstaff Arizona my web page, flagstaff seo. Well, hope to learn some more and start some interesting topics with you all soon. Lots of thanks - contributing very specialized skilled knowledge. This blogger is completely synchronistic and will speed up things for me in my spare time. I'm one hundred percent shocked by the talent that everyone on this web site. It is obvious how good everybody has masters these ideas. I saved a link to this website page and will visiting often for important posts. You my buddies are the one of a kind perfectionists. I came upon the topics that we had previously hunted everywhere and simply could not find. What superior spot.
  3. Kennethutell Active Member

I am obligated to thank you for the midnight hours you have put in starting this web site. Astonishingly your in depth life experience and categorized informations has started us to have to start my own PhBB site. wierd check this weblog I just developed for web seo in flagstaff Az my website design, flagstaff web design. Well, hope to converse and begin some fascinating topics with anyone a lot. Many thanks! - sharing unique and quality knowledge. This site is completely worth money and will quicken things for my friends and I at my business. I'm so impressed with the talent that everyone contributed on this web site. It shows how nicely everybody has percieved these ideas. I bookmarked this post and will come back for trending posts. You my friends are the one of a kind search engine masters. I accidently found the schemata that I have previously searched in this one website and simply couldn't find again. What a great forum and site.