Problem with Into Darkness

Discussion in 'The Secret World' started by inovapor, Jul 9, 2012.

1. inovapor Member

In The Secret World, am having a problem with Into Darkness. I follow my target, but she disappears and respawns back to the park
    douglaswalkers likes this.
  2. kodoko Member

try walking [Backspace]

If you get too close she will run away
  3. dragonslayer Member

I have a question:
    Into the Darkness, rank 2-3 mission,any hint as to where to look for the killers of the shamans?
  4. I was facing same scenario, I will recommend you to move diplomatically. If you will go behind her I mean your target, she will offcourse run away, I think you should take advantage of your darkness.
  5. Kennethutell Active Member

I felt I had to give thanks for the efforts you have put in collaborating about this web site. In fact your scientifically specialized knowledge and skills have inspired us to want to make my cousins joomla. Take a look at site I recently made for website design in flagstaff my forum, flagstaff seo company. Well, I hope to converse and begin some fascinating topics with everyone soon. This is exaclty what I have been searching around for - sharing expertise information. The web site is completely perfect and will benefit us with my ideas. I am one hundred percent shocked by the specialized knowledge that everybody on this blog. It is an example of how nicely you and everyone masters this subject. I saved this forum and will come back for more articles. You my experts are the top masters. I came across the info that my friends at work have already discovered in some different places and simply couldn't find. What well thought out web-site.
  6. Kennethutell Active Member

I had my wife ask me to salute you for the extreem lengths you have all put in managing this forum. Amazingly enough your scientifically specialized life experience and categorized informations have made me to have to created my friends Drupal. Take a look at website I just made for tor seo in Flagstaff Arizona my page, seo srvices in flagstaff. Well, want to chat and begin some interesting topics with all of you soon. what an exccellent find - contributing very specialized treasure of knowledge. Your community is extremely helpful and will quicken things for us at my business. I am completely impressed with the specialized secrets that everybody contributes on this community site. It reveals how well everybody understood these ideas. I bookmarked this index and will be comming back for more information. You my masters are the best ascended masters. I came upon the schemata that we have already hunted in this one website and just couldn't find. What a beautiful forum.