Metal Gear Solid Collection

Discussion in 'Xbox 360' started by robinmunch, Dec 28, 2011.

1. robinmunch Member

I love that I can finally play Peace Walker on a console. I do not look forward to collecting all the dog tags again in MGS 2 but I look forward to watching the cutscenes and enjoying the character journey for Raiden.
  2. Kennethutell Active Member

I felt I had to give credit for the hard work all of you have put in writing this web blog. Actually your superb knowledge and abilities have instigated us to have to begin my own PhBB site. Visit this site I just developed for onion website design in flagstaff my web page, flagstaff seo. Well, I hope to chat and begin some interesting topics with you all in the near future. Thanks , contributing specialized treasure of knowledge. This site is very solid gold and will promote my friends and I at my business. I am so blown away with the particular information that everyone on this blog. It reveals how nicely everyone has understood these ideas. I saved a link to this post and will be comming back for additional information. You my buddies are the rarest gurus. I serendipitously came across the schemata that my kids and I have previously searched in this one website and simply couldn't find again. What well planned web site.