locations of Ponderous Sprewalkers for Essence of Foreboding Quest? (Tera)

Discussion in 'Tera Online' started by PlayaX, May 4, 2012.

1. PlayaX Member

anyone know where these ponderous sprewalkers are located at for the Essence of Foreboding Quest?
  2. kodoko Member

click on the quest and click on the name of the mob. It's a hyperlink and if you have your minimap open, it will show them on it as orange dots.
  3. PlayaX Member

how do I get my minimap to come back up?
  4. kodoko Member

Press N
  5. Kennethutell Active Member

I have to say that I am very pleased for the excellent effort you have put in starting this web blog. Unbelievably the creative knowledge and abilities have inspired us to want to start my friends PhBB site. Visit this blog I recently developed for website web design in flagstaff my page, searching engine optmization services in flagstaff. Well, hope to chat and begin some interesting topics with anyone a lot. I am really happy I found this site! , reading over specialized trade secrets. The archive is undoubtedly synchronistic and will promote us at work. I am completely impressed with the talent that you have on this community site. It is obvious how nicely you and everyone understood these ideas. I saved this index and will returning for related posts. You my experts are the one of a kind saints. I came across the knowledge that my kids and I had previously discovered in some different places and just could not find. What carefully built forum.
  6. Kennethutell Active Member

I had my brother ask me to thank you for the hard work you have put in managing this web forum. Surprisingly your superb knowledge and skills has made us to want to get into my own website. Take a look at web site I recently developed for web web design in flagstaff my forum, website design business in flagstaff Arizona. Well, hope to learn some more and begin some interesting topics with you in the near future. What a nice treasure to find - sharing superb information. Your community is very very neat and will benefit us with my projects. I am so shocked with the particular information that every one has on this forum. It is obvious how good everyone has percieved concepts. I saved a link to this forum and will visiting often for extra posts. You my masters are the rarest talented people. I accidently found the expert knowledge that my friends at work have already looked here and there and simply couldn't locate. What an informative web-site.