Lego Universe MMO shutting down

Discussion in 'Video Games Discussion' started by kodoko, Nov 5, 2011.

1. kodoko Member

2. robinmunch Member

I enjoyed the trial of that game. Kinda wish I could support another MMORPG but there is no way to keep everything going.
  3. vimean New Member

4. LEGO Universe has closed on 31st January, 2012 because this universe was unable to attract more member to keep game open. LEGO group's digital offering will continue to develop over the coming years.
  5. Kennethutell Active Member

I assumed I had to thank you for the efforts you have put in managing this forum. Amazingly enough your creative knowledge and technical expertise has inspired me to want to start my own web site. take a looking at blog I just developed for tor seo in flagstaff az my page flagstaff best seo Well, I hope to chat and begin some fascinating topics with all of you soon. Thanks , sharing excellent knowledge. This huge archive is very helpful and will advance my friends and I in the future. I am absolutely amazed by the specialized knowledge that every one has on this blog. It is obvious how well you and everyone understood this subject. I saved this index and will visiting often for new articles. You my experts are the rarest traffic experts. I found the info that we had already hunted here and there and simply couldn't find. What a helpful forum.
  6. Kennethutell Active Member

I have to give thanks for the work you've put in writing this website. Surprisingly your superior writing abilities has encouraged me to want to start my own forum. vist here web site I just created for website design in flagstaff az my website las vegas seo agency Well, I hope to chat and begin some fascinating topics with anyone soon. I am really happy I found this site! - reading over superb treasure of knowledge. This web site is positively rare like a diamond and will advance us at work. I'm so amazed with the details that everyone contributed on this blog. It shows how nicely everybody has mastered this subject. I bookmarked this index and will returning for related articles. You my masters are the rarest search engine masters. I accidently found the expert knowledge that I had previously hunted everywhere and also couldn't locate. What a well developed forum.
  7. Kennethutell Active Member

I had my cousins ask me to thank you for the efforts all of you have put in creating this web site. Amazingly enough your creative research abilities has inspired us to have to make my cousins site. Check out website I just created for tor seo in flagstaff my email marketing, flagstaff seo services. Well, I hope to chat and start some interesting topics with you all a lot. Fantastic find , contributing specialized treasure of knowledge. Your spot is positively helpful and will advance me with my hobby. I'm absolutely impressed with the specialized secrets that everybody contributes on this forum. It reveals how good everyone has understood these ideas. I saved this website and will visiting often for extra information. You my masters are the best saints. I found the subjects that all of us have already discovered here and there and simply could not locate. What a great blog.
  8. Kennethutell Active Member

I want to give credit for the endless work you've put in initiating this website. Surprisingly the in depth life experience and skills have inspired us to want to get into my cousins web site. Check out site I just made for web design in flagstaff my site, flagstaff graphic design. Well, hope to chat and start some fascinating topics with you soon. Lots of thanks - sharing niche informations. This website is positively solid gold and will benefit me at my business. I am one hundred percent blown away with the secrets that everybody contributes on this forum. It is an example of how well everybody has mastered concepts. I saved a link to this blog and will be comming back for new information. You my masters are the best traffic experts. I came upon the noumena that I have already discovered all over the place and also couldn't find. What a beautiful website.
  9. Kennethutell Active Member

I felt I had to give some credit for the time this team has put in forming this website. Unbelievably your up front knowledge and abilities has made us to want to make my friends website. Look at this: web site I recently made for onion seo in flagstaff az my website, flagstaff web design. Well, I hope to engage in a chat and begin some interesting topics with you all in the near future. Fantastic find - reading over unique and quality benefitial knowledge. The archive is undoubtedly benefitial and will quicken things for me with my projects. I am so impressed by the expertise knowledge that everyone on this site. It reveals how good you and everyone mastered this subject. I saved a link to this web blog and will be comming back for important posts. You my pals are the rarest traffic experts. I discovered the know-how that I had already hunted here and there and simply could not locate. What a helpful blog.
  10. Kennethutell Active Member

I am excited to thank you for the extreem lengths all of you have put in putting together this forum. Unbelievably the technical research detailed subjects has inspired me to have to start my cousins PhBB site. werid Check this blog I just made for tor design in flagstaff arizona my site, flagstaff web design company. Well, hope to chat and start some interesting topics with anyone a lot. Many thanks! , contributing excellent skills sets. The web site is completely a boost and will quicken things for us at work. I am one hundred percent blown away with the specialized secrets that everybody on this blog. It reveals how well you and everyone understood these ideas. I saved a link to this blog and will be comming back for new information. You my experts are the top perfectionists. I serendipitously came across the noumena that my friends and I have previously found everywhere and simply could not come across. What a perfect web-site.
  11. Kennethutell Active Member

I assumed I had to give appreciation for the extreem lengths all of you have put in starting this website. Amazingly your superb writing abilities have started us to want to start my friends forum. Visit this blog I recently developed for website seo in flagstaff Az my web page, flagstaff web design company. Well, I hope to learn some more and begin some fascinating topics with all of you in the near future. Many thanks! - sharing specialized more secrets. This archive is very helpful and will help me with my projects. I am absolutely blown away by the talent for knowledge that everybody on this community site. It is an example of how good everybody has understood branches of knowledge. I saved a link to this index and will be comming back for more articles. You my friends are the best masters. I came upon the information that all of us have already searched here and there and simply couldn't find. What carefully built web-blog.
  12. Kennethutell Active Member

I am obligated to give some credit for the work each of you have put in initiating this web forum. Surprisingly your masterly life experience and detailed subjects have infused me to want to created my families site. Visit this website I just created for website design in flagstaff arizona my site, flagstaff web design company. Well, hope to chat and begin some fascinating topics with all of you in the near future. I am really happy I found this site! - reading over specialized specialized information. This archive is extremely treasure-like and will quicken things for me with my projects. I'm absolutely blown away by the secrets that every one has on this forum. It shows how nicely everybody understood these ideas. I bookmarked this index and will returning for more posts. You my fellow bloggers are the best very talented. I accidently found the noumena that my kids and I have previously searched in this one website and also could not come across. What carefully built site.
  13. Kennethutell Active Member

I am happy to thank you for the efforts we have all put in forming this forum. Incredibly the scientifically specialized life experience and categorized informations has inspired me to have to begin my friends web site. Look at this: site I just developed for onion seo in flagstaff arizona my forum, flagstaff seo. Well, want to converse and start some interesting topics with everyone soon. I am really happy I found this site! , sharing niche knowledge. Your huge archive is very solid gold and will benefit me with my ideas. I am so shocked with the details that everyone on this site. It reveals how nicely everybody has masters concepts. I saved this website and will returning for more articles. You my pals are the best ascended masters. I came upon the knowledge that friends at work and I had previously found but forgot in this one website and also could not come across. What an informative forum.
  14. Kennethutell Active Member

I had my neighbors ask me to say that I am very pleased for the hard work all have put in forming this blog. Surprisingly the superb research skills has inspired me to want to created my cousins PhBB site. Take a look at site I just developed for web seo in flagstaff Az my page, flagstaff seo. Well, I hope to engage in a chat and begin some interesting topics with you soon. What a nice surprise that I found this site! , sharing expertise ideas. This website is so life changing and will promote me in my spare time. I'm absolutely blown away by the talent for knowledge that everyone contributed on this site. It shows how nicely everybody mastered this subject. I saved this web blog and will come back for additional articles. You my experts are the one of a kind masters. I found the wealth of information that my wife and I had already found in some different places and just couldn't locate. What well thought out special place.
  15. Kennethutell Active Member

I want to give thanks for the extreem lengths your team has put in collaborating about this nice spot. Unbelievably the up front knowledge and abilities have started us to want to build my friends website. Here is a site I just developed for onion seo in Flagstaff Arizona my website design, flagstaff website design. Well, want to chat and begin some fascinating topics with you in the near future. Many thanks! , reading over excellent informations. Your vast amount of knowledge is completely a boost and will speed up things for me in my spare time. I'm absolutely impressed with the talent that everybody contributes on this forum. It is an example of how good everybody mastered these ideas. I bookmarked this forum and will visiting often for related posts. You my masters are the rarest experts. I came upon the subjects that my kids and I have already searched everywhere and also could not come across. What well planned web-site.
  16. Kennethutell Active Member

I wanted to give appreciation for the excellent effort we have all put in collaborating about this web forum. Astonishingly the superior knowledge and detailed subjects has inspired me to want to make my cousins website. Visit this website I just created for tor web design in flagstaff Az my email marketing, flagstaff seo. Well, want to engage in a chat and start some fascinating topics with everyone soon. Thanks - reading over excellent helpful tips. The archive is very magical and will quicken things for me in the future. I am completely shocked by the specialized knowledge that everyone contributed on this forum. It is obvious how good everybody has masters this subject. I saved this web blog and will be comming back for extra information. You my experts are the top very talented. I stumbled across the know-how that my kids and I had previously hunted all over the place and simply couldn't come across. What carefully built web-site.
  17. Kennethutell Active Member

I had my neighbors ask me to give some credit for the efforts you've put in forming this forum. Surprisingly the scientifically specialized life experience and skills have encouraged us to want to build my cousins Drupal. Visit this web site I just created for website website design in flagstaff az my site, flagstaff seo. Well, want to learn some more and start some interesting topics with you all in the near future. I am really happy I found this site! , contributing highly specialized skilled knowledge. This community is extremely helpful and will speed up things for us with my ideas. I am absolutely blown away with the expertise that you have on this web site. It is obvious how nicely you and everyone mastered this subject. I saved a link to this web page and will come back for more articles. You my pals are the best search engine masters. I discovered the expert knowledge that my friends at work have already searched in this lost web blog and just couldn't come across. What a perfect spot.
  18. Kennethutell Active Member

I want to offer a hearty thanks for the endless work all of you have put in collaborating about this nice spot. Amazingly enough your scientifically specialized life experience and skills has infused me to have to build my families Drupal. Visit this site I just created for onion seo in flagstaff az my website design, flagstaff web design company. Well, want to engage in a chat and begin some fascinating topics with you all soon. What a nice treasure to find , contributing expert skilled knowledge. This web-site is undoubtedly treasure-like and will speed up things for my friends and I with my ideas. I'm completely impressed by the specialized secrets that everyone contributed on this web site. It is an example of how excellent everyone has understood concepts. I bookmarked this forum and will visiting often for important information. You my friends are the one of a kind perfectionists. I discovered the topics that my friends at work have previously found in this lost web blog and also couldn't locate. What an ideal web site.
  19. Kennethutell Active Member

I wanted to share with you my business which is a stable general construction business and commercial construction contractor company: commercial general contractors in phoenix my wife and I are totally excited having found this web site, it is really everything I were hoping in search of. The up to date info here on the web page is very appreciated and will benefit my friends from work a ton. From what I see everyone acquired incredible amounts of specifics about the stuff I am interested in and categories of topics and info like wise are inherent. I'm usually not on the internet most of the time however when my wife and I get a break I'm totally scouring this sort of factual information or things closely similar. I have two of my buddies that acquired an interest in this because of all that I have put together about this site and they will probably going to be visiting the blog because it's such an awesome treasure. We're also facsinated with in fake news and coping with the new changes in politics I'll tell others about this website. and if anyone wanted major like web design services sedona