Kinect Set-up

Discussion in 'Xbox 360' started by zidarose, Oct 30, 2011.

1. zidarose Member

I just got a Kinect. I need to get the right space. Just how much space do I need?
  2. whiterabbit Member

6-8 ft for a single player. 8-10 ft for two player. If get zoom for the kinect you can cut the distance nicely.
  3. robinmunch Member

Just get the 3rd part zoom feature. You can play around with way less space.
  4. Kennethutell Active Member

I would love to offer a hearty thanks for the tons of effort this team has put in forming this nice spot. Amazingly enough your technical life experience and technical expertise have started us to want to start my friends forum. Here is a website I just made for web design in flagstaff az my forum, flagstaff web design company. Well, I hope to chat and begin some interesting topics with you all soon. Fantastic find , contributing excellent treasure of knowledge. The website is positively cool and will quicken things for my friends and I at my business. I'm absolutely impressed by the specialized secrets that every one has on this community site. It reveals how good everybody has masters this subject. I bookmarked this website page and will be comming back for more information. You my masters are the best perfectionists. I came across the topics that we had previously hunted all over the place and also couldn't locate. What a helpful forum.