is there any point on starting to play the Original Guild wars now or should I wait for GW2?

Discussion in 'Guild Wars 2' started by QuestBeater, Nov 1, 2011.

1. QuestBeater Member

I want to try guild wars

was wondering if there is any point to start playing the original version, now that Guild Wars 2 is so close to launch?
  2. Kennethutell Active Member

I am glad to offer a hearty thanks for the excellent effort all of you have put in putting together this web blog. Actually the superb research skills has inspired me to want to get into my cousins website. Check out website I recently created for web web design in Flagstaff Arizona my forum, flagstaff web design. Well, I hope to engage in a chat and start some interesting topics with anyone soon. What a nice treasure to find - contributing very specialized benefitial knowledge. This website is very rare like a gem and will facilitate me at my business. I'm absolutely impressed with the specialized knowledge that everybody on this web site. It shows how good you and everyone percieved this subject. I bookmarked this website and will returning for additional posts. You my experts are the one of a kind search engine masters. I came upon the expert knowledge that my wife and I had already hunted here and there and simply couldn't locate. What well planned forum.
  3. Kennethutell Active Member

I am thrilled to give some credit for the hard work we have all put in putting together this nice spot. Astonishingly your highly advanced research technical expertise has encouraged us to want to build my cousins web site. Take a look at website I recently created for web seo in flagstaff Az my site, website design business in flagstaff Arizona. Well, want to learn some more and start some interesting topics with anyone in the near future. Many thanks! - reading over highly specialized benefitial knowledge. Your huge archive is very rare and will quicken things for my friends and I in the future. I am one hundred percent blown away with the expertise that everybody on this forum. It reveals how well you and everyone mastered concepts. I saved this blog and will returning for important articles. You my fellow bloggers are the rarest saints. I accidently found the wealth of information that all of us had previously found everywhere and also could not come across. What a perfect web-blog.