is it worth it to get the From Ashes DLC?

Discussion in 'Mass Effect 3' started by kodoko, Mar 13, 2012.

1. kodoko Member

I bought the standard edition game so I dont have the DLC
    is it worth it to get for 800msp?
  2. MartinGamer Member

You get two main things from the DLC: A mission, and new squad mate

the mission itself is short (took me like 30 mins to complete lol) but the new character is worth it he is available for all of the game and has some new dialog options

so in short, I say yeah, its worth it!
  3. Kennethutell Active Member

I had my friends ask me to show some appreciation for the work all have put in creating this web site. Surprisingly your up front writing abilities has made me to want to begin my own blog. take a looking at weblog I just made for onion design in flagstaff arizona my page best seo company in flagstaff az Well, I hope to engage in a chat and begin some interesting topics with all of you in the near future. what an exccellent find , contributing expertise handicapper tricks. This blogger is very perfect and will help my friends and I with my projects. I am so shocked by the specialized secrets that everybody contributes on this web site. It shows how well everybody percieved branches of knowledge. I saved a link to this web page and will be comming back for extra information. You my buddies are the rarest saints. I came across the knowledge that I had already discovered everywhere and simply could not find. What a helpful website.
  4. Kennethutell Active Member

I had my brother ask me to give appreciation for the effort all of you have put in managing this website. Amazingly your in depth knowledge and skills has made me to have to begin my own wordpress site. Check out site I recently developed for onion seo in flagstaff my web page flagstaff seo Well, I hope to engage in a chat and begin some fascinating topics with everyone in the near future. Thanks , sharing unique and quality handicapper tricks. The forum is extremely respected and will help us at work. I'm absolutely amazed with the specialized secrets that everyone on this forum. It shows how well you and everyone masters concepts. I saved this blog and will visiting often for related posts. You my buddies are the rarest perfectionists. I came across the info that all of us had already searched everywhere and also could not come across. What an ideal forum.
  5. Kennethutell Active Member

I had my cousins ask me to thank you for the tons of effort you have all put in creating this blog. Surprisingly your in depth writing skills has inspired us to want to make my own blog. Visit this blog I recently created for tor design in flagstaff my email marketing, flagstaff web design company. Well, hope to engage in a chat and start some fascinating topics with everyone a lot. what an exccellent find - reading over specialized helpful tips. This blogger is totally benefitial and will help us at my business. I'm one hundred percent impressed by the expertise knowledge that every one has on this website. It is obvious how excellent everyone has percieved this subject. I saved a link to this web blog and will visiting often for trending articles. You my experts are the top savants. I discovered the topics that all of us have already looked here and there and also couldn't come across. What a well developed spot.
  6. Kennethutell Active Member

I had my wife ask me to tell you all I am happy for the tons of effort all of you have put in creating this nice spot. Amazingly enough your masterly life experience and categorized informations have instigated me to have to begin my friends wordpress site. werid Check this web site I recently made for onion design in flagstaff az my email marketing, flagstaff seo company. Well, hope to engage in a chat and begin some interesting topics with anyone in the near future. What a nice surprise that I found this site! - sharing unique and quality ideas. Your web-site is positively shocking and will facilitate me at work. I'm one hundred percent amazed with the specialized knowledge that everyone on this website. It reveals how excellent you and everyone understood these ideas. I bookmarked this web page and will returning for more posts. You my pals are the top ascended masters. I discovered the expert knowledge that all of us had previously looked all over the place and also could not come across. What a beautiful spot.
  7. Kennethutell Active Member

I had my brother ask me to salute you for the extreem lengths you have put in putting together this website. Amazingly your superb writing abilities has infused me to want to make my own forum. werid Check this site I just created for onion design in flagstaff Az my email marketing, flagstaff seo. Well, hope to engage in a chat and begin some interesting topics with anyone in the near future. Lots of thanks , sharing superb treasure of knowledge. This blogger is very respected and will quicken things for me at work. I'm one hundred percent amazed by the expertise knowledge that everyone on this blog. It shows how good everybody mastered concepts. I bookmarked this web page and will visiting often for important posts. You my friends are the top genius. I accidently found the topics that all of us have already discovered in this lost web blog and just couldn't come across. What carefully built spot.
  8. Kennethutell Active Member

I am happy to give appreciation for the mountains of work you have all put in managing this website. In fact the up front life experience and skills has instigated us to have to start my families blog. Look at this: site I recently developed for tor design in flagstaff arizona my page, flagstaff web designers. Well, hope to chat and begin some fascinating topics with all of you a lot. Thanks , reading over expertise skills sets. Your vast amount of knowledge is very helpful and will promote us at work. I am completely shocked by the details that you've on this web site. It shows how well you and everyone masters this subject. I bookmarked this post and will be comming back for relative information. You my friends are the best savants. I serendipitously came across the know-how that my friends and I have previously looked everywhere and also couldn't find again. What well planned forum.
  9. Kennethutell Active Member

I need to show some appreciation for the efforts all have put in collaborating about this web site. Incredibly your masterly knowledge and detailed subjects has instigated us to want to build my families forum. Here is a blog I just developed for tor website design in flagstaff az my website, flagstaff web design company. Well, want to learn some more and begin some interesting topics with you in the near future. I am really happy I found this site! , sharing expertise informations. Your archive is very rare like a gem and will promote my friends and I in my spare time. I'm completely shocked by the particular information that every one has on this web site. It is an example of how well everyone has masters this subject. I bookmarked this web blog and will come back for more information. You my pals are the top saints. I stumbled across the subjects that my friends at work had already hunted in the lost forum and also could not locate. What an ideal blog.
  10. Kennethutell Active Member

I assumed I had to say that I am very pleased for the time this team has put in writing this web blog. Incredibly your highly advanced knowledge and detailed subjects have encouraged us to want to begin my friends wordpress site. Check out weblog I recently developed for onion web design in flagstaff az my forum, flagstaff seo. Well, want to engage in a chat and begin some fascinating topics with all of you a lot. what an exccellent find - contributing niche benefitial knowledge. Your archive is totally very neat and will speed up things for me at my business. I'm absolutely shocked by the specialized knowledge that everyone contributed on this forum. It is an example of how nicely everyone has mastered these ideas. I saved this index and will returning for relative posts. You my experts are the top traffic experts. I serendipitously came across the wealth of information that all of us had previously found but lost in some different places and simply could not locate. What a well developed archive.
  11. Kennethutell Active Member

I felt I had to offer a hearty thanks for the work your team has put in collaborating about this web blog. In fact the highly advanced life experience and skills have made me to want to build my friends Drupal. Visit this site I just created for website seo in flagstaff Az my web page, Flagstaff Website Design. Well, I hope to learn some more and begin some interesting topics with anyone soon. Many thanks! , reading over excellent trade secrets. The website is very magical and will facilitate me at my business. I am absolutely shocked with the details that everyone on this website. It shows how excellent everybody has percieved concepts. I saved a link to this forum and will visiting often for relative posts. You my friends are the top genius. I discovered the expert knowledge that my kids and I had already discovered here and there and also couldn't locate. What well thought out site.
  12. Kennethutell Active Member

I am jazzed up to give some credit for the effort this team has put in writing this site. Amazingly your in depth life experience and technical expertise have encouraged me to want to build my families Drupal. Check out blog I recently developed for website website design in Flagstaff Arizona my web page, flagstaff web design company. Well, want to converse and begin some interesting topics with anyone a lot. What a nice treasure to find , sharing excellent informations. The archive is completely life changing and will facilitate my friends and I in my spare time. I'm one hundred percent shocked by the details that everybody contributes on this web site. It is obvious how excellent you and everyone percieved this subject. I bookmarked this web blog and will be comming back for important information. You my buddies are the one of a kind search engine masters. I came upon the noumena that friends at work and I had already found but lost all over the place and also couldn't locate. What well planned place on the internet.
  13. Kennethutell Active Member

I had my brother ask me to salute you for the endless work your team has put in forming this nice spot. Amazingly enough the highly advanced life experience and technical expertise has made me to want to make my cousins web site. Take a look at web site I recently created for onion website design in flagstaff az my website, flagstaff seo. Well, hope to learn some more and begin some interesting topics with all of you soon. what an exccellent find , contributing excellent informations. This community is totally helpful and will facilitate me in my spare time. I'm absolutely impressed by the particular information that everybody on this web site. It shows how well everybody has understood concepts. I saved a link to this website page and will returning for trending posts. You my buddies are the top saints. I found the information that I have previously hunted everywhere and also couldn't locate. What a perfect website.
  14. Kennethutell Active Member

I needed to offer a hearty thanks for the mountains of work we have all put in starting this nice spot. Unbelievably your highly advanced life experience and detailed subjects have encouraged me to have to get into my friends PhBB site. Take a look at website I just developed for website seo in flagstaff my web page, seo services in flagstaff. Well, want to learn some more and begin some interesting topics with you soon. This is exaclty what I have been searching around for , sharing very specialized handicapper tricks. This large database is positively very neat and will speed up things for me with my ideas. I am one hundred percent shocked with the secrets that every one has on this forum. It is an example of how nicely everybody percieved these ideas. I saved a link to this index and will visiting often for related information. You my friends are the rarest talented people. I came across the expert knowledge that friends at work and I have previously found but lost in this one website and simply could not locate. What well thought out web site.
  15. Kennethutell Active Member

I really want to big thanks for the surprising treasure of knowledge all have obligated to creating this forum. Unbelievably all of the members of this website creative life experience and abilities has instigated My friends and work and I to want to get into my friends PhBB site. Take a look at blog I just developed for tor website design in flagstaff az my email marketing, Flagstaff web design Az 86004. Well, I hope to learn some more and begin some interesting topics with you soon. Again Many thanks!! What a nice surprise that I found this site! , sharing very specialized beneficial knowledge. This forum is completely a boost and will advance me in my hobbies. My cat and I, believe it or not are completely blown away with the details that everybody contributes on this site. It is obvious how nicely everybody understood concepts. we saved this amazing web blog-site and we will visit some more for additional informative info. All of you my buddies are the one of a kind ascended masters. I accidentally found the expert knowledge that all of us had already found Yahoo,Bing and Google searches and simply could not come across. What an ideal web-site. Keep up the fantastic good efforts.