is it worth it to get one of the PS3 Bundles?

Discussion in 'Playstation 3' started by MartinGamer, Oct 26, 2011.

1. MartinGamer Member

should I get the PS3 by itself or is it worth the price to buy a bundle like the Battlefield 3 bundle?
  2. PlayaX Member

I think it depends on the Bundle if it has stuff you need then yeah go for it but if it doesnt then just buy the regular version although you could always buy the bundle and trade the extra stuff to a friend
  3. zidarose Member

All depends on what you're after. I favor the inFamous 2 bundle still if there's an Uncharted bundle I'd jump on that
  4. Kennethutell Active Member

I had my cousins ask me to give thanks for the tons of effort you have put in starting this nice spot. Actually your superior writing categorized informations has started us to have to get into my friends blog. Look at this: site I just created for website website design in flagstaff az my email marketing, website design business in flagstaff Arizona. Well, hope to engage in a chat and start some interesting topics with you all a lot. What a nice surprise that I found this site! , sharing expertise skilled knowledge. This web site is completely rare like a gem and will speed up things for me at work. I am so impressed by the particular information that every one has on this community site. It is an example of how well everybody percieved this subject. I bookmarked this website and will returning for more articles. You my fellow bloggers are the top experts. I stumbled across the topics that my friends at work have already searched here and there and just couldn't locate. What an ideal web-blog.