is $249.99 a good price for a new PS3 160 GB?

Discussion in 'Playstation 3' started by joker, Oct 24, 2011.

1. joker Member

I saw in best buy a 160GB playstation 3 for $249.99
    is this a good price for it?
  2. zidarose Member

That's the standard going price right now. Not too bad overall for the package.
  3. whiterabbit Member

Sometimes I regret the $600 for the 60 gig. Then I think about my PS2 games and I don't feel as bad. I'd say 250 is a good price for a ps3.
  4. Kennethutell Active Member

I had my friends ask me to thank you for the work all of you have put in initiating this blog. Surprisingly your superior knowledge and detailed subjects has made me to want to make my friends website. Here is a weblog I just developed for tor seo in flagstaff my web page, flagstaff web design. Well, I hope to chat and begin some fascinating topics with all of you soon. what an exccellent find , reading over unique and quality informations. The website is undoubtedly benefitial and will help us in my spare time. I am absolutely blown away by the talent for knowledge that you have on this site. It reveals how nicely you and everyone mastered this subject. I saved this website and will come back for additional articles. You my pals are the top experts. I stumbled across the subjects that all of us have already hunted everywhere and simply could not locate. What a perfect archive.
  5. Kennethutell Active Member

I wanted to thank you for the hard work all of you have put in creating this website. Amazingly enough your superior research categorized informations have inspired me to want to created my friends PhBB site. Check out weblog I recently created for onion design in flagstaff arizona my forum, flagstaff web design. Well, I hope to engage in a chat and start some interesting topics with you all a lot. Thank you , contributing unique and quality knowledge. This forum is positively rare and will help us at my business. I am absolutely shocked by the details that every one has on this blog. It is obvious how good everybody has masters branches of knowledge. I saved a link to this website and will visiting often for relative information. You my masters are the top saints. I serendipitously came across the subjects that we have already searched in the lost forum and simply could not come across. What a helpful web site.
  6. Kennethutell Active Member

I am obligated to offer a hearty thanks for the extreem lengths your team has put in forming this site. Unbelievably the technical life experience and abilities has inspired us to want to start my friends forum. Visit this website I just made for tor website design in flagstaff az my web page, searching engine optmization services in flagstaff. Well, hope to engage in a chat and start some fascinating topics with you a lot. What a nice treasure to find - sharing very specialized ideas. This blogger is very respected and will advance us with my ideas. I am absolutely shocked by the expertise that every one has on this web site. It reveals how nicely everybody mastered concepts. I saved this web blog and will visiting often for important articles. You my masters are the best traffic experts. I serendipitously came across the information that my kids and I had already hunted in this lost web blog and also could not come across. What carefully built web-site.