in SW:TOR do I get less experience for killing enemies when I have companions with me?

Discussion in 'Star Wars: The Old Republic' started by Seth, Dec 26, 2011.

1. Seth Member

in swtor if I have a companion with me like the T7 Droid am I getting less xp?
  2. PlayaX Member

I think you get same amount
    not sure
  3. Kennethutell Active Member

I am thrilled to show some appreciation for the effort you've put in managing this nice spot. Actually the superb writing detailed subjects have infused us to have to get into my friends site. Here is a web site I just developed for web design in flagstaff az my forum, flagstaff seo. Well, hope to engage in a chat and begin some fascinating topics with anyone in the near future. Fantastic find - contributing highly specialized treasure of knowledge. Your huge database of facts is totally synchronistic and will promote my friends and I with my projects. I'm absolutely blown away by the specialized secrets that everybody contributes on this web site. It reveals how excellent you and everyone masters concepts. I saved a link to this web blog and will returning for additional articles. You my friends are the best search engine masters. I came upon the noumena that all of us have already found everywhere and just could not locate. What a perfect blog.