If I wanted to play healer, which class would I choose (SWTOR)

Discussion in 'Star Wars: The Old Republic' started by Seth, Dec 25, 2011.

1. Seth Member

what class is the healer class in SW:TOR?
  2. kodoko Member

jedi consular (Sage)
  3. Kennethutell Active Member

I have to give some credit for the work all of you have put in initiating this web site. Amazingly the superb knowledge and detailed subjects have started me to have to start my cousins site. Here is a site I recently made for web seo in flagstaff arizona my page, flagstaff web design. Well, I hope to engage in a chat and start some interesting topics with you in the near future. Thanks , contributing specialized helpful tips. Your community is totally perfect and will facilitate me with my ideas. I'm so amazed by the particular information that everyone on this blog. It is obvious how good everybody mastered this subject. I bookmarked this web blog and will visiting often for related information. You my fellow bloggers are the top masters. I accidently found the subjects that all of us have previously looked everywhere and just couldn't locate. What a helpful archive.
  4. Kennethutell Active Member

I would like to salute you for the efforts we have all put in starting this site. In fact the in depth life experience and skills have instigated me to have to created my families web site. Take a look at web site I just made for web web design in flagstaff Az my website, flagstaff website design. Well, hope to chat and start some fascinating topics with anyone soon. I am really happy I found this site! - reading over superb handicapper tricks. Your huge database of facts is extremely magical and will help my friends and I with my projects. I am so amazed by the talent for knowledge that everyone on this blog. It is an example of how good everybody masters branches of knowledge. I saved this blog and will returning for important posts. You my buddies are the top search engine masters. I found the expert knowledge that all of us had already looked in this one website and just could not find. What a perfect site.
  5. Kennethutell Active Member

I wanted to share with you my business which is a competpositive construction company and remodeling construction contractor company: shower remodel glendale Az my brother and I are very happy to have discovered this web site, it's exactly the thing my workers and I are hoping for. The knowledge on this web page is truely enlightening and will assist my friends from church and I often. It appears everone on the site extrapolates a large amount of details concerning this and the other hyper links and information definitely are inherent. Typically I'm not on the net much and as we get a break I'm totally searching this kind of knowledge or stuff closely the same. I have one of my neighbors thats picked up an interest in this because of all that I have put together about this site and they're for sure to visit this website the reason being that it is such an incredible gem. I'm also interested with in Solar energy and how to deal with the new twists and turns in world politics I will be back tomorrow. also if you know anyone that wanted some like Sedona Arizona SEO