Ico & Shadow Of The Colossus Collection PS3

Discussion in 'Playstation 3' started by robinmunch, Dec 28, 2011.

1. robinmunch Member

I loved both these games on the PS2 and hearing them announced in HD. I fired it up and loved the choices of trophies. Anyone else just missing the two hour run through for Ico?

What Colossus fights are you looking forward to (or really enjoyed) with the revamped graphics?
  2. Kennethutell Active Member

I had my neighbors ask me to give some credit for the endless work all have put in forming this nice spot. Incredibly the scientifically specialized knowledge and abilities has encouraged us to want to make my friends wordpress site. Take a look at website I recently made for website seo in flagstaff Az my website, website design business in Flagstaff. Well, I hope to engage in a chat and begin some interesting topics with you all a lot. Fantastic find , contributing niche treasure of knowledge. Your large database is extremely mind boggling and will speed up things for my friends and I at work. I am so shocked with the specialized secrets that every one has on this site. It is an example of how excellent everyone has understood branches of knowledge. I saved this blog and will be comming back for related information. You my masters are the best ascended masters. I came upon the expert knowledge that we had previously found but lost in some different places and just couldn't find again. What a perfect web-site.
  3. Kennethutell Active Member

I would love to thank you for the efforts you have put in writing this blog. Astonishingly the highly advanced writing technical expertise has encouraged me to have to get into my own PhBB site. Take a look at web site I recently made for onion seo in flagstaff my forum, flagstaff seo. Well, want to converse and begin some fascinating topics with anyone a lot. Excellent site - reading over expertise informations. Your vast amount of knowledge is positively respected and will benefit us with my projects. I'm so impressed by the talent that everyone on this site. It is an example of how good everybody has understood these ideas. I bookmarked this web page and will come back for more posts. You my experts are the one of a kind talented people. I discovered the noumena that friends at work and I have already found but lost here and there and just couldn't find again. What a great forum and site.