I joined DCUO through SOE when it first launched. Will I be able to access it through Steam?

Discussion in 'DC Universe Online' started by kodoko, Nov 5, 2011.

1. kodoko Member

will I be able to play my existing DC Universe Online characters through Steam now that its there?
  2. Kennethutell Active Member

I assumed I had to give credit for the efforts all have put in writing this web site. Amazingly enough the technical writing categorized informations have inspired us to want to begin my friends blog. werid Check this blog I recently made for web seo in flagstaff arizona my page, flagstaff seo company. Well, want to chat and start some interesting topics with all of you a lot. I am really happy I found this site! - contributing superb specialized information. The blog is undoubtedly very neat and will promote us at work. I am absolutely impressed by the talent for knowledge that you have on this forum. It reveals how well you and everyone mastered this subject. I saved a link to this post and will be comming back for additional posts. You my fellow bloggers are the one of a kind masters. I accidently found the expert knowledge that friends at work and I have already searched in this one website and simply could not come across. What a perfect blog.