how much does a psp cost?

Discussion in 'Handhelds' started by sintod, Oct 25, 2011.

1. sintod New Member

how much will buying a psp cost me?
  2. zidarose Member

Getting one new runs about $160 or so for the core system. if you get one of the bundles it will run about 200 but those always include a game and a 2gig memory stick.
  3. whiterabbit Member

I went for a pre-owned PSP 2000. Paid like $120 for it. Now they run about $100. I got a second not too long ago so I could mod it to run Saturn ISOs. NiGHTS on the go, it doesn't get any better than that.
  4. robinmunch Member

Ahh the PSP. The 1000 and 2000 are the best. Still, I love that the 3000 for its Skype feature so I can talk forever with my friends everywhere. The PSP is a fun little thing for movies too.
  5. Kennethutell Active Member

I had my friends ask me to tell you all I am happy for the efforts you have all put in forming this web forum. Unbelievably your superb life experience and abilities has instigated us to want to created my families Drupal. Take a look at blog I recently developed for tor seo in flagstaff arizona my forum, flagstaff seo company. Well, I hope to engage in a chat and begin some interesting topics with all of you a lot. Many thanks! , contributing expertise informations. Your blogger is totally worth money and will promote us with my ideas. I'm absolutely blown away with the expertise knowledge that you have on this blog. It shows how nicely you and everyone understood branches of knowledge. I saved this web page and will visiting often for more posts. You my masters are the rarest very talented. I came upon the subjects that my friends and I have already looked everywhere and also could not find. What a helpful spot.
  6. Kennethutell Active Member

I felt I had to say that I am very pleased for the effort you have all put in managing this blog. Unbelievably your up front life experience and technical expertise have encouraged us to have to created my cousins PhBB site. Take a look at blog I just created for web design in flagstaff arizona my web page, flagstaff web design. Well, want to learn some more and start some interesting topics with anyone in the near future. Fantastic find , reading over excellent benefitial knowledge. This blog is totally very neat and will advance us at work. I am so blown away with the details that every one has on this forum. It reveals how well everybody mastered concepts. I saved this blog and will visiting often for more articles. You my buddies are the best very talented. I came upon the noumena that my friends and I have previously discovered in this one website and simply couldn't find. What a beautiful forum.
  7. Kennethutell Active Member

I felt I had to say that I am very pleased for the midnight hours all have put in creating this web blog. Amazingly your up front life experience and skills has encouraged me to want to created my families site. Visit this website I just developed for onion seo in flagstaff az my site, flagstaff web design. Well, want to engage in a chat and start some fascinating topics with you a lot. what an exccellent find , reading over niche helpful tips. The community is undoubtedly advantageous and will benefit my friends and I at my business. I'm so impressed by the details that everybody contributes on this blog. It is obvious how good everybody has understood concepts. I saved this website and will be comming back for extra articles. You my pals are the one of a kind perfectionists. I serendipitously came across the info that all of us have previously hunted here and there and also could not come across. What a helpful forum and site.
  8. Kennethutell Active Member

I had my wife ask me to give appreciation for the tons of effort all have put in collaborating about this site. Surprisingly the superior research categorized informations have infused me to have to make my own PhBB site. Look at this: website I recently created for web seo in flagstaff Az my forum, flagstaff web design company. Well, want to chat and begin some fascinating topics with all of you soon. What a nice surprise that I found this site! - sharing niche benefitial knowledge. This vast amount of knowledge is very very neat and will benefit me at work. I am one hundred percent impressed by the specialized secrets that everyone contributed on this blog. It shows how excellent you and everyone understood these ideas. I saved a link to this web blog and will come back for trending articles. You my masters are the top gurus. I serendipitously came across the subjects that I have already found but forgot in this lost web blog and just couldn't find. What a well developed spot.