how does the Nintendo Wii compare to the xbox and ps3?

Discussion in 'Nintendo Wii' started by kodoko, Oct 23, 2011.

1. kodoko Member

how does the Wii compare to xbox 360 and Ps3?
  2. zidarose Member

It's probably the most family-friendly console out there. While it has the lowest system specs it does have a lot of good games for just about anyone.
  3. whiterabbit Member

I might not play it a lot but what I got for it I love. That super mario le was worth all the effort I put in to get it.
  4. Kennethutell Active Member

I had my brother ask me to salute you for the hard work each of you have put in initiating this web site. Amazingly your up front writing skills have inspired us to have to build my own joomla. Take a look at site I just developed for web seo in flagstaff az my forum, flagstaff seo company. Well, hope to engage in a chat and start some interesting topics with you in the near future. Many thanks! - sharing excellent helpful tips. The forum is very advantageous and will help my friends and I in my hobbies. I'm absolutely impressed by the specialized knowledge that everybody on this site. It reveals how nicely everyone has understood these ideas. I saved this web page and will returning for relative articles. You my pals are the rarest genius. I accidently found the info that we have already found here and there and simply couldn't find. What an informative blog.
  5. Kennethutell Active Member

I just started a company that is a hard working construction business and general construction contractors portal: construction companies in phoenix az I am very happy to have found your web site, it's really what my friends from work and I were looking for. The up to date info on the this place is-are with out a doubt constructive and is going to support my customers quite a lot. It seems like everone on the site has a significant amount of info about the things I am interested in and the other links and information like wise are inherent. Typically I'm not on the web during the night however as my wife and I feel like it We completely hunting this type of factual information or stuff similarly just like it. We have a few of my family members thats acquired an interest in this subject because of what I have put together about the topics on this site and they will probably to visit the blog since it's such an unbelievable find. We are also interested with in SEO and how to deal with the constant turns and twists in elections See you soon. also if you know anyone that wanted some major like Sedona AZ Web Design