how do I reset Dark Revelations? Tera

Discussion in 'Tera Online' started by MartinGamer, May 4, 2012.

1. MartinGamer Member

how do I RESET the quest Dark Revelations on Tera?
  2. kodoko Member

re-enter and it asks if you want to reset. That resets DR, and will let you finish it
  3. Kennethutell Active Member

I am jazzed up to say that I am very pleased for the midnight hours you have put in collaborating about this blog. Amazingly the creative research abilities has made me to have to build my own joomla. wierd check this site I just developed for website seo in flagstaff my site, flagstaff seo. Well, hope to learn some more and begin some fascinating topics with anyone a lot. Excellent site - sharing unique and quality ideas. Your forum is extremely solid gold and will help me in my hobbies. I am completely shocked with the talent for knowledge that everyone on this website. It is an example of how nicely everybody masters branches of knowledge. I bookmarked this forum and will be comming back for trending posts. You my fellow bloggers are the one of a kind gurus. I stumbled across the knowledge that friends at work and I had already found but lost in this lost web blog and also could not find. What well planned website.