how do I join the Dawnguard faction in Skyrim?

Discussion in 'The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim' started by PlayaX, Jul 4, 2012.

1. PlayaX Member

how do I join the Dawnguards in Skyrim?

I want to be a vampire hunter (not vampire lord)
  2. kodoko Member

first off, you need to have the Dawnguard DLC installed

then you have to start the dawnguard quest by talking to a guard in a major city

Then eventually you talk to Lord Harkon who offers you a gift of blood. REFUSE his gift, and you will have joined the dawnguards (if you ACCEPT his gift, you become Vampire Lord instead which is also cool but you cant join dawnguards)
  3. Kennethutell Active Member

I had my friends ask me to give some credit for the work all of you have put in forming this website. In fact your in depth writing skills has made us to want to build my friends web site. werid Check this blog I just developed for onion seo in flagstaff az my forum, flagstaff seo. Well, hope to chat and begin some fascinating topics with anyone soon. Thanks , reading over expert handicapper tricks. This huge archive is positively advantageous and will facilitate us in my hobbies. I'm absolutely shocked with the talent that every one has on this blog. It is an example of how nicely everyone has mastered this subject. I bookmarked this blog and will returning for important articles. You my buddies are the best savants. I accidently found the noumena that I had previously found all over the place and just could not come across. What a helpful web-site.
  4. Kennethutell Active Member

I wanted to give a big applause for the time all of you have put in writing this forum. Amazingly enough your technical writing skills has infused us to have to begin my friends web site. Here is a web site I recently made for onion design in flagstaff my forum, flagstaff seo. Well, I hope to chat and start some interesting topics with you all soon. This is exaclty what I have been searching around for , reading over highly specialized specialized information. This web site is positively rare like a diamond and will advance us with my ideas. I'm absolutely amazed with the talent for knowledge that everybody on this community site. It is an example of how excellent everyone has masters this subject. I saved a link to this forum and will come back for related articles. You my pals are the rarest ascended masters. I stumbled across the information that we have previously looked everywhere and simply could not locate. What an informative spot.
  5. Kennethutell Active Member

I am excited to offer a hearty thanks for the midnight hours each of you have put in managing this web site. Amazingly enough the technical knowledge and abilities has started us to want to start my own forum. Check out site I recently developed for web design in flagstaff my email marketing, flagstaff seo. Well, want to engage in a chat and start some fascinating topics with anyone in the near future. Fantastic find - reading over expertise helpful tips. This huge archive is so a great reward and will benefit me in the future. I am one hundred percent shocked by the particular information that everyone on this blog. It reveals how excellent everyone has understood branches of knowledge. I saved a link to this post and will returning for additional information. You my masters are the one of a kind experts. I discovered the know-how that my wife and I had previously discovered in the lost forum and also couldn't find. What a great site.