how do I create a PSN account?

Discussion in 'Playstation 3' started by QuestBeater, Nov 8, 2011.

1. QuestBeater Member

trying to post in the official uncharted 3 forums
    it says I need a Playstation Network account
    but when I go to the psn website it keeps telling me under maintenance
    am I supposed to create the account using my playstation? If so then how do I connect it to the internet?
  2. Kennethutell Active Member

I have a company is a trust service and general construction contractor portal: home remodeling phoenix I'm totally happy to have found the site, it's really everything my workers and I are looking in search of. The articles on the this place is/are beneficial and needed and will benefit my friends from church and I quite a bit. It appears as if everone here extrapolates a significant amount of details concerning the things I am interested in and other pages and info definitely are inherent. I'm not usually searching the web all day long and as my friends and I feel like it Im completely avidly searching this kind of factual information or things similarly exactly like it. I have two of my relatives that have also assumed a liking in similar topics because of what I have put together about it and they're more than likely going to check out this blog for the reason that it's such an awesome gem. I'm also concerned with in It and coping with the complex twists and turns in politics bye for now. and if you know anyone that needed major like sedona seo
  3. Kennethutell Active Member

I have a company is a competpositive general construction business and general construction contractors portal: kitchen remodel cost glendale We are extreemly happy to have stumbled across the web blog, it's exactly what my workers and I have been scouring the internet for. The information on this forum is-are definitely needed and is going to support my wife and kids while I am at work. It appears forum finds a lot of info concerning this and the other links and info also are shown. Typically I'm not on the web latley however as we get an opportunity I'm most of the time scouring this kind of factual information or stuff similarly the same. We have two of my buddies that assumed an interest in similar information because of all that I have found out about this site and they will for sure going to check out the web site because it's such an awesome gem. I'm also interested with in Solar energy and dealing with the constant changes in politics Always a good place to stop. also if you know anyone that needed services like sedona seo company