Good DCUO character creation guide?

Discussion in 'DC Universe Online' started by MartinGamer, Nov 5, 2011.

1. MartinGamer Member

where can I find a character creation guide for DCUO?
  2. kodoko Member

3. Kennethutell Active Member

I needed to give a big applause for the efforts all of you have put in initiating this web site. Incredibly the highly advanced writing technical expertise has instigated me to have to get into my families PhBB site. Here is a blog I just developed for web seo in flagstaff my web page, flagstaff web design company. Well, hope to learn some more and begin some fascinating topics with you in the near future. what an exccellent find , reading over niche benefitial knowledge. The web-site is extremely a great reward and will speed up things for my friends and I with my ideas. I am so impressed with the expertise knowledge that everybody on this website. It is obvious how well you and everyone masters these ideas. I saved a link to this forum and will visiting often for new articles. You my experts are the best masters. I discovered the info that all of us have previously found all over the place and simply couldn't come across. What a helpful web-site.
  4. Kennethutell Active Member

I am happy to give credit for the mountains of work you have put in managing this site. In fact your superior writing categorized informations has infused me to have to begin my friends forum. Check out weblog I just created for web web design in flagstaff Az my website design, flagstaff web design. Well, I hope to chat and start some fascinating topics with all of you soon. Thank you , sharing specialized knowledge. The blogger is positively rare like a gem and will promote me in the future. I am one hundred percent shocked by the talent for knowledge that everyone on this blog. It is obvious how excellent you and everyone masters this subject. I saved this web blog and will come back for important information. You my fellow bloggers are the top talented people. I serendipitously came across the schemata that all of us had already looked here and there and also couldn't find again. What carefully built web-blog.