does anyone know how to change a traded pokemon's name?

Discussion in 'Pokemon' started by RogueRR, Mar 30, 2012.

1. RogueRR Member

anyone know of a way of changing the name of a pokeon that was traded to me? I tried the name changed, but he cannot change it
  2. Player can change Pokemon's name but player can not do this task again and again. In the Golden Rob city there will be only one person or guy who appears a hat. You have to talk with him to change the pokemon name.
  3. Kennethutell Active Member

I had my cousins ask me to show some appreciation for the work all of you have put in starting this blog. Surprisingly your creative writing abilities has inspired me to want to start my own site. here is a website I recently made for tor seo in flagstaff my email marketing scottsdale seo agency Well, I hope to engage in a chat and start some interesting topics with you all a lot. Excellent site , reading over expert helpful tips. The huge database of facts is so helpful and will facilitate my friends and I in my hobbies. I'm absolutely amazed with the expertise that every one has on this web site. It shows how good everyone has percieved these ideas. I bookmarked this index and will be comming back for important articles. You my friends are the rarest very talented. I stumbled across the know-how that I have previously searched all over the place and also could not locate. What an informative web-site.
  4. Kennethutell Active Member

I had my wife ask me to salute you for the time each of you have put in creating this website. Actually the highly advanced knowledge and detailed subjects has made me to have to make my families blog. Take a look at site I just created for web design in flagstaff az my email marketing, flagstaff seo. Well, I hope to chat and begin some interesting topics with you soon. What a nice treasure to find , reading over expertise skills sets. Your website is completely inspiring and will help us at work. I'm one hundred percent blown away by the talent for knowledge that you've on this blog. It reveals how nicely everybody has percieved branches of knowledge. I saved this post and will returning for important articles. You my pals are the rarest experts. I discovered the topics that I have already looked all over the place and also could not locate. What a great website.
  5. Kennethutell Active Member

I had my wife ask me to give a big applause for the time all have put in creating this website. Amazingly enough the superb life experience and technical expertise has started us to want to get into my cousins web site. Take a look at web site I recently created for web seo in flagstaff arizona my forum, flagstaff web design company. Well, I hope to chat and begin some fascinating topics with you all a lot. Thanks , reading over expertise knowledge. The web site is totally cool and will help my friends and I with my projects. I am completely amazed by the secrets that everybody on this blog. It shows how well everyone has masters concepts. I saved this index and will returning for additional information. You my friends are the rarest experts. I discovered the noumena that we had previously found all over the place and simply could not come across. What an ideal website.
  6. Kennethutell Active Member

I am jazzed up to say that I am very pleased for the extreem lengths we have all put in creating this blog. Actually the up front knowledge and skills have made me to want to begin my own forum. Look at this: weblog I just created for onion design in flagstaff Az my website, flagstaff web design company. Well, hope to engage in a chat and begin some fascinating topics with you soon. Thank you - contributing excellent more secrets. This website is totally mind boggling and will benefit me in the future. I'm absolutely blown away by the expertise knowledge that everybody on this blog. It reveals how excellent everybody understood these ideas. I saved this website page and will returning for relative posts. You my fellow bloggers are the one of a kind talented people. I came across the knowledge that my friends at work have already found but forgot all over the place and simply could not find. What an ideal place on the internet.
  7. Kennethutell Active Member

I am thrilled to thank you for the efforts you have put in collaborating about this forum. Astonishingly your highly advanced writing abilities has infused me to want to get into my cousins website. Here is a site I just made for onion design in flagstaff az my page, flagstaff seo. Well, I hope to learn some more and start some fascinating topics with everyone soon. What a nice treasure to find , reading over niche benefitial knowledge. The forum is totally inspiring and will help me in the future. I am so amazed by the details that everyone contributed on this forum. It is obvious how nicely everybody understood this subject. I saved this website and will come back for important articles. You my fellow bloggers are the top gurus. I came across the know-how that my friends at work have previously searched all over the place and also couldn't locate. What an ideal forum.
  8. Kennethutell Active Member

I had my brother ask me to give thanks for the extreem lengths all have put in putting together this web forum. Amazingly the highly advanced life experience and categorized informations have started us to want to begin my friends PhBB site. werid Check this website I recently created for website seo in flagstaff Az my site, flagstaff seo company. Well, want to converse and start some interesting topics with anyone a lot. Thank you , sharing expertise helpful tips. Your web-site is totally rare like a diamond and will speed up things for me at work. I am absolutely shocked by the secrets that everybody contributes on this community site. It reveals how good everybody understood these ideas. I bookmarked this web page and will be comming back for extra information. You my experts are the one of a kind talented people. I came upon the schemata that friends at work and I had previously found but lost here and there and also couldn't find again. What a well developed forum.
  9. Kennethutell Active Member

I needed to give appreciation for the work you have all put in collaborating about this web forum. Amazingly enough the highly advanced knowledge and skills has encouraged us to have to get into my friends Drupal. Visit this site I recently created for website website design in flagstaff Az my forum, web design business. Well, hope to engage in a chat and start some interesting topics with you in the near future. Many thanks! , reading over very specialized knowledge. This vast amount of knowledge is undoubtedly helpful and will quicken things for my friends and I in the future. I am so impressed with the talent for knowledge that everybody contributes on this site. It is obvious how well everybody percieved these ideas. I saved a link to this blog and will be comming back for important posts. You my friends are the rarest genius. I accidently found the noumena that all of us have previously hunted in this lost web blog and also could not come across. What a helpful archive.
  10. Kennethutell Active Member

I needed to thank you for the hard work you have all put in forming this web forum. Amazingly the creative research detailed subjects has inspired us to have to created my cousins forum. Check out site I just created for web web design in flagstaff my email marketing, flagstaff web design company. Well, I hope to chat and begin some interesting topics with anyone in the near future. This is exaclty what I have been searching around for , sharing excellent handicapper tricks. The web site is positively rare and will quicken things for us in my hobbies. I am absolutely impressed with the secrets that every one has on this web site. It reveals how nicely you and everyone mastered branches of knowledge. I saved a link to this index and will come back for extra information. You my pals are the one of a kind search engine masters. I serendipitously came across the knowledge that my wife and I had already looked in this lost web blog and simply couldn't locate. What a great site.