can you still play the original Guild Wars?

Discussion in 'Guild Wars 2' started by QuestBeater, Apr 11, 2012.

1. QuestBeater Member

I have some cool Characters in the first guild wars

can I still play it?

or is it gonna be canceled now that Guild Wars 2 is coming out?
  2. Kennethutell Active Member

I wanted to give thanks for the work you have put in putting together this website. Amazingly your highly advanced research skills have made us to want to start my cousins website. Visit this site I just developed for web seo in flagstaff my website, flagstaff web design company. Well, want to chat and start some interesting topics with you all a lot. I am really happy I found this site! , contributing specialized ideas. This vast amount of knowledge is extremely shocking and will facilitate me at my business. I am absolutely impressed with the particular information that you have on this site. It reveals how well you and everyone percieved this subject. I saved this website and will visiting often for new articles. You my pals are the one of a kind search engine masters. I accidently found the subjects that my wife and I have previously looked in this one website and just could not find again. What a helpful site.
  3. Kennethutell Active Member

I am happy to thank you for the hard work each of you have put in managing this blog. Astonishingly the superior knowledge and skills have inspired me to want to start my families forum. Look at this: blog I recently created for tor design in flagstaff my site, flagstaff seo. Well, I hope to engage in a chat and start some interesting topics with you all in the near future. Fantastic find , sharing niche skilled knowledge. The web-site is completely rare like a diamond and will speed up things for us at work. I am completely amazed by the expertise knowledge that every one has on this community site. It is obvious how excellent everybody has mastered branches of knowledge. I bookmarked this website page and will be comming back for additional posts. You my pals are the top genius. I came across the wealth of information that I have already found but lost here and there and also could not come across. What a helpful special place.
  4. Kennethutell Active Member

I am totally amped to offer a hearty thanks for the effort we have all obligated to compiling the much needed forum. Actually all of the contributors of this in depth knowledge and skills has made us to want to get into my cousins website. weird check this website I recently made for onion seo in Flagstaff my web page, seo service Flagstaff. Well, I hope to engage in a chat and begin some interesting topics with all of you soon. Again Lots of thanks! Fantastic find , sharing highly specialized helpful tips. Your forum is very helpful and will quicken things for me with my hobby. My kids and I are absolutely shocked by the expertise that everybody on this website. It shows how excellent you and everyone masters and collected a ton of useful info. a few of us saved this index and will be coming back for exciting informative finds. You my contributors are the top traffic experts. I discovered the subjects that my kids and I have already found but forgot in the lost forum and simply could not come across. What superior site. Keep up the good work.