Can you send money for other toons in other servers (the Secret world)

Discussion in 'The Secret World' started by kodoko, Jul 9, 2012.

1. kodoko Member

in The Secret World, can I send money to other characters in different servers?
  2. MartinGamer Member

There are no servers, just dimensions (so you can mail anyone)
  3. inovapor Member

Where do you send mail to your other toons at? Is it at the bank in london?
  4. Kennethutell Active Member

I wanted to share with you my business which is a stable service and remodeling construction contractors portal: commercial flooring contractors in phoenix az my wife and I are excited to have stumbled across your forum, it is really everything my friends and I were dreaming for. The knowledge on this website is/are truely helpful and is going to assist my wife and kids a lot. Looks like everyone on the blog extrapolates a large amount of details about the stuff I am interested in and other pages and information really are shown. I'm not usually searching the web most of the time so as my wife and I get an opportunity We usually scouring libraries of knowledge or stuff likewise similar. We have a couple of my neighbors that picked up a liking in this because of what I have discovered about the topics on this site and they will definitely going to check out this website the reason being that it's such an work changing gem. We are also facsinated with in Solar energy and how to deal with the new twists and turns in elections we will come back. and if you know anyone that needed services like seo company sedona