Blood Magic/Pistols (Secret World)

Discussion in 'The Secret World' started by RogueRR, Jul 9, 2012.

1. RogueRR Member

Do you just spend AP to learn blood magic along with pistols?
  2. sintod New Member

you can buy all abilities in the game if you want. Just quest enough and you will get enough AP
  3. QuestBeater Member

what goes good with pistols?
  4. MartinGamer Member

5. sintod New Member

depends on what you want to do and if you want range or melee again
  6. Kennethutell Active Member

I would like to say that I am very pleased for the effort we have all put in initiating this blog. Incredibly the technical research abilities have encouraged me to want to begin my friends forum. Check out web site I recently created for website website design in flagstaff my email marketing, website design business in flagstaff Arizona. Well, hope to chat and begin some interesting topics with you all soon. Thank you - contributing excellent informations. The archive is undoubtedly a great reward and will benefit us at my business. I'm absolutely impressed by the expertise knowledge that you have on this forum. It reveals how nicely everyone has mastered this subject. I saved a link to this forum and will be comming back for more posts. You my experts are the one of a kind talented people. I accidently found the knowledge that my kids and I have already hunted in this lost web blog and just couldn't locate. What a beautiful site.
  7. Kennethutell Active Member

I have to offer a hearty thanks for the excellent effort this team has put in forming this nice spot. Unbelievably the superior writing skills has made us to want to make my friends website. wierd check this site I recently created for tor website design in flagstaff my email marketing, web design business. Well, want to chat and start some interesting topics with you all a lot. Many thanks! - sharing highly specialized skills sets. Your web-site is so helpful and will help me with my hobby. I am one hundred percent shocked by the details that everyone on this blog. It is obvious how excellent everyone has masters concepts. I saved this blog and will come back for relative articles. You my buddies are the best traffic experts. I discovered the wealth of information that friends at work and I have previously found but lost all over the place and simply couldn't locate. What a perfect website.