are there going to be any differences between the LA Noire PC and console versions?

Discussion in 'PC' started by PlayaX, Oct 31, 2011.

1. PlayaX Member

are the PC and console versions of L.A. Noire going to be the same?
  2. Kennethutell Active Member

I am excited to give a big applause for the tons of effort we have all put in creating this web forum. Amazingly enough your creative research skills have infused us to have to make my cousins joomla. Here is a weblog I recently created for web seo in flagstaff my page, flagstaff web designers. Well, I hope to converse and begin some fascinating topics with you in the near future. What a nice treasure to find - reading over expertise specialized information. This blogger is extremely shocking and will promote my friends and I at my business. I'm absolutely amazed with the expertise knowledge that you've on this site. It reveals how excellent everybody percieved this subject. I saved a link to this website and will returning for relative articles. You my fellow bloggers are the one of a kind saints. I serendipitously came across the schemata that we had already found but lost in this lost web blog and also could not find. What a great spot.