7 Day Trial Invite Request

Discussion in 'Star Wars: The Old Republic' started by lmb402, Apr 6, 2012.

1. lmb402 New Member

Hi I downloaded Star Wars and It took very long. It turns out I need a subscription. But I want to test out the game before I get it. So will anybody invite me? Much is appreciated.
  2. Kennethutell Active Member

I wanted to give appreciation for the effort you have put in initiating this site. In fact the scientifically specialized research categorized informations has infused us to have to begin my cousins forum. Look at this: blog I recently made for tor web design in flagstaff az my web page, flagstaff seo. Well, hope to learn some more and begin some fascinating topics with you in the near future. what an exccellent find - reading over superb information. This website is completely a boost and will advance me in the future. I am completely impressed with the particular information that everyone contributed on this forum. It reveals how excellent everybody has masters branches of knowledge. I saved a link to this website and will visiting often for trending articles. You my buddies are the top saints. I discovered the topics that I had already searched all over the place and just could not find again. What an ideal forum and site.