1.0.2 Patch Notes 1/4/2012

Discussion in 'Star Wars: The Old Republic' started by kodoko, Jan 4, 2012.

1. kodoko Member

1.0.2 Patch Notes 1/4/2012

General

Guilds that are currently leaderless will have an Officer chosen and promoted to Guild Leader.

Classes and Combat

Sith Inquisitor

The Darth title is now properly granted to Sith Inquisitors.

Bug Fixes

Corrected an issue that could prevent players from taking cover when targeting large NPCs.
    Fixed a bug that caused some abilities with activation times to be interrupted when used from cover.

Crew Skills

Gathering

Removed some high-level harvesting nodes from Tatooine, Corellia, and Ilum.

Flashpoints and Operations

Flashpoints

Cademimu

General Ortol can no longer be pulled out of his room.

Maelstrom Prison

Corrected an issue that could cause Kilran to behave incorrectly when defeated in cover.

Taral V

General Edikar now has the correct loot in Hard Mode and no longer enrages in Normal Mode.

Operations

Eternity Vault

Gharj can no longer be pulled out of his encounter room.

Bug Fixes

Fixed an issue that could cause choosing Nightmare Mode to not set enemies to Nightmare difficulty.

Items

General

PvP lockboxes now cost 70 commendations, contain more consumables, and always contain an item.

Bug Fixes

Corrected several PvP items that were Bind on Equip. They are now Bind on Pickup.
    PvP vendors on Capital Planets now offer the correct PvP items.
    Commendations received via in-game mail are now correctly added to the Currency tab.

Missions and NPCs

Missions

Imperial

Number One with a Bullet: Players who choose dark side options now correctly receive the mission First Strike after completing this mission.
    First Strike: Players who did not receive this mission will now receive it upon entering their personal starships.

Republic

Death Cloud: Players can now complete the "Toxic Waste" bonus objective regardless of how quickly they complete this mission.

Bug Fixes

Corrected mission steps on several planets that could cause client instability.
    Fixed issues with some missions that could prevent pending rewards from being accepted.

Space Combat

Bug Fixes

Fixed an issue that caused a client crash if a space station was destroyed in Space Combat.

UI

Maps

Group members no longer appear on all planets on the Galaxy Map.
    Corrected an issue that could cause map notes to disappear after logging out and back into the game.
    Corrected some map notes that referenced the incorrect map.
    Updated map notes for "travel to planet" steps in class missions on Nar Shaddaa, Hoth, and Belsavis to indicate the planet's space station.

Bug Fixes

Group members outside of a player's phase are no longer prompted to roll on items.
    The In-Game Customer Service Portal no longer appears to hang while the "updating" message is displayed.
    The Guild interface now properly displays the guild member list when it is sorted.
    The "Show Sith Corruption" option no longer toggles off when transitioning between areas.

Miscellaneous Bug Fixes

Taxi rides are no longer occasionally interrupted, causing the player to be dropped from the taxi.
    Using the /dismiss command now correctly dismisses a vanity pet.
    Corrected some issues that could cause players to become stuck on the loading screen when logging into a character.
    Players can now use emotes while riding a vehicle.
    Fixed a bug that prevented some text-only mail messages from being received.
    Graphics preferences in settings files are now consistent with actual settings in use.
    Being in Do Not Disturb mode no longer prevents characters from being logged out for being away.
    Corrected an issue that caused poor performance on some machines in indoor areas with shadows enabled.
    Fixed an issue that could prevent players from being logged out for inactivity.
  2. Kennethutell Active Member

I would like to say that I am very pleased for the extreem lengths each of you have put in collaborating about this website. Unbelievably the superior research detailed subjects has made me to have to build my families forum. Visit this blog I just made for web design in flagstaff az my site, flagstaff web design company. Well, want to learn some more and begin some interesting topics with everyone a lot. I am really happy I found this site! , reading over superb treasure of knowledge. The website is totally a great reward and will quicken things for my friends and I with my hobby. I'm absolutely impressed by the details that everyone contributed on this website. It is obvious how good everyone has understood this subject. I bookmarked this index and will be comming back for more posts. You my fellow bloggers are the one of a kind masters. I came across the topics that I had already hunted all over the place and simply couldn't find again. What a well developed site.
  3. Kennethutell Active Member

I am jazzed up to give appreciation for the hard work we have all put in collaborating about this web site. Actually your in depth life experience and detailed subjects has inspired me to have to begin my cousins website. Check out website I recently developed for web seo in flagstaff Az my email marketing, flagstaff web design company. Well, I hope to engage in a chat and start some interesting topics with everyone soon. Fantastic find , contributing very specialized trade secrets. The site is very a boost and will speed up things for me with my hobby. I am absolutely blown away by the secrets that you have on this community site. It reveals how well everybody has mastered branches of knowledge. I saved a link to this web blog and will returning for trending articles. You my masters are the top masters. I stumbled across the topics that friends at work and I have previously found but forgot in this one website and just could not locate. What a helpful forum and site.
  4. Kennethutell Active Member

I felt I had to tell you all I am happy for the endless work each of you have put in forming this website. Incredibly your creative life experience and skills have inspired us to have to get into my friends site. Take a look at web site I just made for website design in flagstaff my page, flagstaff web design. Well, I hope to chat and begin some fascinating topics with you all in the near future. I am really happy I found this site! , contributing superb handicapper tricks. This community is very rare like a gem and will help my friends and I at my business. I am one hundred percent blown away by the specialized secrets that everyone on this community site. It is an example of how well everyone has understood this subject. I saved this website and will returning for additional posts. You my experts are the one of a kind saints. I accidently found the wealth of information that we have previously discovered all over the place and simply couldn't come across. What a well developed forum and site.
  5. Kennethutell Active Member

I had my neighbors ask me to offer a hearty thanks for the efforts your team has put in creating this forum. Astonishingly your highly advanced writing technical expertise have instigated me to want to begin my cousins joomla. Visit this site I recently made for onion web design in flagstaff az my forum, flagstaff seo. Well, hope to engage in a chat and begin some interesting topics with you all in the near future. This is exaclty what I have been searching around for - contributing specialized knowledge. Your blogger is positively helpful and will advance my friends and I with my hobby. I am absolutely amazed by the specialized secrets that everybody contributes on this forum. It is obvious how well everybody has masters these ideas. I saved a link to this forum and will returning for extra posts. You my pals are the one of a kind very talented. I came across the knowledge that my wife and I have previously found in the lost forum and also couldn't come across. What a great web-site.
  6. Kennethutell Active Member

I have a company is a hard working construction company and residential construction contractors business: residential general contractor I'm totally happy having found the website, it's toally what my friend and I are searching in search of. The knowledge on the this place is/are definitely appreciated and will assist my customers while I am at work. It seems like the site extrapolates a significant amount of specific details about this and the other hyper links and information like wise are shown. Typically I'm not on the internet very much and as my kids and I have some time We are completely looking libraries of information and stuff likewise concerning it. We have three of my relatives that have also acquired a liking in this because of what I have put together about this site and they are definitely going to check out the blog because it is such an awesome trove of info. I am also interested with in politics and coping with the constant twists and turns in politics Gratzi. and if anyone wanted major like Sedona Web
  7. Kennethutell Active Member

I have a company is a dependable service and residential construction contractors company: small bathroom remodel cost in scottsdale Az We are extreemly happy having stumbled across the forum, it's toally what my friends from work and I are scouring the internet for. The research on the this place - truely specialized and is going to help my wife and I twice a week. It seems like the site has a significant amount of details concerning the things I am interested in and the other hyper links and information definitely are shown. I'm usually not on the net all day long and when we get an opportunity Im more often than not perusing libraries of knowledge and others likewise concerning it. I have a couple of my friends that acquired an interest in similar topics because of all that I have discovered about this site and they're for sure to visit this blog because it is such an work changing trove of info. I'm also facsinated with in Technology and how to deal with the drastic twists and turns in government I'll tell others about this forum. and if you wanted major like website design in sedona