WTF some company I have never heard about, Alloy Inc, claiming copyright on SWTOR

Discussion in 'Star Wars: The Old Republic' started by MartinGamer, Jul 23, 2012.

1. MartinGamer Member

I uploaded SWTOR gameplay footage to my channel so that others can enjoy, but got the email:

Dear (myname)
    Your video (SWTOR video) may have content that is owned or licensed by Alloy Inc, but it’s still available on YouTube! In some cases, ads may appear next to it.
    This claim is not penalizing your account status. Visit your Copyright Notice Page for more details on the policy applied to your video.
    Sincerely,
    - The YouTube Team

Who the hell is Alloy Inc and how did they get copyright on SWTOR videos??
  2. MartinGamer Member

3. PlayaX Member

I read on Reddit someone say that Alloy Inc is pursuing copyrights for all Electronic Arts/EA videos (though can't confirm if it's true)
  4. Kennethutell Active Member

I am obligated to give thanks for the efforts you've put in putting together this nice spotweb blog. Amazingly the superb life experience and abilities has infused me to have to get into my own website. Here is a site I recently developed for onion design in flagstaff my website, flagstaff web design. Well, want to chat and start some interesting topics with all of you soon. Lots of thanks , reading over highly specialized informations. This site is undoubtedly treasure-like and will speed up things for us at work. I'm absolutely impressed with the specialized knowledge that everyone on this web site. It is obvious how nicely everyone has understood this subject. I saved a link to this post and will visiting often for important information. You my masters are the top talented people. I found the info that all of us have already discovered all over the place and also could not locate. What well planned site.
  5. Kennethutell Active Member

I am jazzed up to give a big applause for the mountains of work this team has put in putting together this website. Astonishingly your highly advanced life experience and abilities have made us to have to get into my families website. Look at this: blog I recently created for onion design in flagstaff Az my email marketing, flagstaff seo company. Well, want to engage in a chat and begin some interesting topics with all of you a lot. Fantastic find - contributing unique and quality skilled knowledge. The site is very inspiring and will help me with my hobby. I'm one hundred percent shocked by the talent that every one has on this forum. It shows how excellent everybody has masters this subject. I bookmarked this forum and will returning for more information. You my fellow bloggers are the one of a kind gurus. I discovered the noumena that we have previously hunted in this lost web blog and also could not locate. What a well developed archive.