need help with dark revelations

Discussion in 'Tera Online' started by masticore, May 3, 2012.

1. masticore New Member

can someone help me do Dark Revelations? I know I can solo it but the kill never counts when I do it, and some friends told me to try it with someone else
  2. inovapor Member

I seem to have the same issue? I just did dark revelations but I didn't get the kill o Karascha? what server are you on, maybe we can group
  3. kodoko Member

I think you need to do 51% of the damage yourself otherwise the stupid NPCs get credit for the kill
  4. MartinGamer Member

unless you have an aversion to grouping, get a group and do that quest. You dont need to prove squat to anyone by trying to do it solo
  5. kodoko Member

someone told me you need to get the last hit on him but I don't think thats true
  6. RogueRR Member

I killed Karascha but it didnt complete the quest!
  7. joker Member

my quest bugged out too, i beat karascha but did not get credit for it
  8. inovapor Member

wtf I've killed Karascha twice and I am not getting credit :mad:
  9. Kennethutell Active Member

I would like to tell you all I am happy for the efforts we have all put in managing this site. Amazingly the in depth knowledge and categorized informations has infused us to want to begin my friends forum. Take a look at web site I recently created for website seo in Flagstaff Arizona my website, flagstaff seo. Well, I hope to converse and start some interesting topics with all of you soon. Excellent site - reading over expertise skilled knowledge. This web-site is extremely life changing and will speed up things for my friends and I with my ideas. I'm absolutely blown away by the expertise knowledge that you have on this website. It is obvious how well you and everyone understood this subject. I saved a link to this website page and will come back for relative information. You my masters are the best saints. I accidently found the subjects that I have already found but forgot here and there and simply couldn't locate. What an ideal web-blog.
  10. Kennethutell Active Member

I would love to offer a hearty thanks for the time you have put in putting together this web site. Incredibly the superior knowledge and skills has encouraged me to have to get into my own joomla. Look at this: web site I recently developed for tor seo in flagstaff Az my email marketing, flagstaff web design. Well, want to converse and start some interesting topics with you all soon. what an exccellent find , contributing very specialized skills sets. The community is totally very neat and will advance us in my hobbies. I'm absolutely amazed by the expertise knowledge that you have on this forum. It is obvious how well everybody has mastered concepts. I saved this website and will be comming back for relative posts. You my buddies are the rarest experts. I found the info that my kids and I have already found everywhere and just couldn't come across. What a beautiful blog.