I bought STO lifetime subscription a long time ago what do i get now?

Discussion in 'Star Trek Online' started by QuestBeater, Apr 11, 2012.

1. QuestBeater Member

I bought one of those lifetime memberships when STO came out

Later I stopped playing for a cpl of years, but now am thinking of getting back into it

I heard it's free to play now? what do i get for having bought the lifetime subscription?
  2. joker Member

I have the same question

also do I have to download it through steam or through cryptic? will it connect to steam if i download the normal client?
  3. Kennethutell Active Member

I need to give some credit for the efforts this team has put in creating this nice spotweb blog. Astonishingly the creative research detailed subjects has infused me to want to make my own website. Here is a site I just developed for web design in flagstaff arizona my web page, flagstaff seo company. Well, want to engage in a chat and start some interesting topics with you all soon. what an exccellent find , reading over highly specialized more secrets. Your blog is totally respected and will quicken things for me at my business. I am absolutely impressed with the specialized secrets that everybody contributes on this community site. It is an example of how well everybody percieved this subject. I saved this web blog and will come back for new information. You my experts are the top saints. I found the noumena that my kids and I had already hunted all over the place and also could not locate. What well planned web-site.