Skills reset, reassign skill points? STO

Discussion in 'Star Trek Online' started by joker, May 4, 2012.

1. joker Member

I just logged in to Star Trek Online after not playing for a long time

it says skills reset and that i need to reassign skill points

but the "Accept" button stays greyed out all the time

help
  2. RogueRR Member

spend ground points too
  3. Kennethutell Active Member

I wanted to give a big applause for the efforts you've put in starting this website. In fact your up front knowledge and skills has encouraged me to want to start my own forum. here is a blog I recently made for onion design in flagstaff arizona my site flagstaff seo Well, hope to chat and start some fascinating topics with everyone a lot. Thanks - contributing unique and quality trade secrets. This web-site is very treasure-like and will facilitate my friends and I in my spare time. I'm completely impressed with the secrets that everyone on this website. It reveals how good everyone has understood this subject. I saved this web blog and will returning for trending posts. You my masters are the top gurus. I discovered the topics that we have previously searched everywhere and simply could not come across. What a beautiful archive.
  4. Kennethutell Active Member

I am obligated to give credit for the hard work all of you have put in managing this website. Amazingly your in depth life experience and abilities has started me to want to begin my families blog. Look at this: blog I recently developed for tor seo in flagstaff Az my site, flagstaff seo company. Well, hope to engage in a chat and begin some fascinating topics with everyone a lot. I am really happy I found this site! - reading over specialized helpful tips. This huge database of facts is undoubtedly benefitial and will promote us in my hobbies. I'm completely amazed by the specialized knowledge that every one has on this site. It is an example of how well everybody has understood this subject. I saved this index and will returning for more information. You my fellow bloggers are the rarest saints. I discovered the knowledge that I had previously found but forgot here and there and simply could not come across. What superior web-site.
  5. Kennethutell Active Member

I just started a company that is a dependable construction business and remodeling construction contractors company: affordable bathroom remodel in Scottsdale Az my wife and I are totally happy to have stumbled across your web site, it is exactly everything I were scouring the internet in search of. The details here on the webpage - very specialized and is going to help my friends from work all throughout the week. Looks like everyone on the blog extrapolates a large amount of specifics about subjects on the site and other pages and information also are inherent. I'm not usually searching the web during the day and when my wife and I get an opportunity We are more often than not deeply studying archives of knowledge and things closely similar. I have a couple of my family members that have picked up an interest in this because of what I have assimilated about it and they are definitely to be visiting this web site for the reason that it is such an unbelievable treasure. I'm also concerned with in Trump and how to deal with the new turns and twists in elections I'll tell others about this website. and if you needed some major like seo company sedona