Claw/Chaos solo?

Discussion in 'The Secret World' started by inovapor, Jul 9, 2012.

1. inovapor Member

In The Secret World, how hard is it to solo claw/chaos?

I think I need to reroll
  2. sintod New Member

not hard just need to find the right combo of skills
  3. QuestBeater Member

I hear claws/chaos is a healer type, right?
  4. dragonslayer Member

Assault and Blood is more healer. Can do with claw and blood
  5. Kennethutell Active Member

I had my cousins ask me to give a big applause for the efforts all have put in creating this site. Amazingly your in depth knowledge and abilities has inspired me to have to start my own site. look at this: weblog I recently made for onion design in flagstaff az my website flagstaff web design Well, hope to chat and start some interesting topics with you all a lot. Fantastic find - contributing superb specialized information. The huge database of facts is positively shocking and will benefit my friends and I in my hobbies. I am so shocked with the expertise that everyone contributed on this web site. It is obvious how excellent everyone has masters branches of knowledge. I saved a link to this web page and will be comming back for more information. You my masters are the rarest perfectionists. I came upon the expert knowledge that I have previously looked all over the place and simply could not locate. What a perfect web site.
  6. Kennethutell Active Member

I had my friends ask me to give a big applause for the efforts your team has put in initiating this web site. In fact the creative writing categorized informations has infused me to want to start my families web site. Look at this: blog I recently created for website web design in Flagstaff Arizona my page, flagstaff web design business. Well, hope to engage in a chat and begin some fascinating topics with anyone in the near future. I am really happy I found this site! , reading over highly specialized knowledge. This large database is so advantageous and will advance us in the future. I am one hundred percent shocked by the particular information that everybody contributes on this blog. It shows how excellent you and everyone masters these ideas. I saved a link to this forum and will returning for more posts. You my masters are the top saints. I discovered the wealth of information that my friends and I had previously discovered all over the place and just couldn't find. What a beautiful web-blog.
  7. Kennethutell Active Member

I just started a company that is a knowledgable construction business and residential construction contractors portal: mesa construction company We are so glad to have stumbled across your web site, it's really everything my friend and I have been scouring the internet for. The research on the website is-are definitely enlightening and will support my friends and I a bunch. It appears as if everone on the site has a large amount of detailed knowledge concerning the stuff I am interested in and categories of topics and information also are shown. Typically I'm not on the net during the week and as my friends and I have some time We totally collecting this kind of information and things likewise concerning it. We have a few of my family friends that have also developed a liking in this info because of all that I have discovered about the information on this site and they're for sure going to be visiting this blog for the reason that it is such an awesome score. We are also concerned with in Solar energy and coping with the new changes in politics I'll tell others about this forum. also if anyone needed major like sedona web design