how do you split up stacks of things in your bag on SWTOR?

Discussion in 'Star Wars: The Old Republic' started by Seth, Jan 1, 2012.

1. Seth Member

if i want to split up stack of stuff in my inventory how do i do that? (In Star Wars: The Old Republic)
  2. MartinGamer Member

shift click the stack, then drag it to a new slot in your bag, then split menu will then pop up
  3. Kennethutell Active Member

I had my brother ask me to salute you for the endless work you have all put in managing this site. Amazingly the superb research skills has infused us to have to get into my cousins site. werid Check this weblog I recently created for web seo in flagstaff az my email marketing, flagstaff seo. Well, I hope to chat and begin some fascinating topics with you in the near future. what an exccellent find - contributing highly specialized treasure of knowledge. This archive is very worth money and will benefit me in the future. I am absolutely amazed by the particular information that you've on this community site. It reveals how well everybody percieved these ideas. I saved a link to this forum and will visiting often for relative articles. You my pals are the best masters. I came across the knowledge that all of us have previously found all over the place and also could not come across. What a well developed spot.
  4. Kennethutell Active Member

I am glad to show some appreciation for the mountains of work all have put in collaborating about this website. Amazingly enough the in depth research abilities have encouraged us to have to start my cousins forum. Take a look at blog I just made for onion design in flagstaff Az my email marketing, flagstaff web design. Well, I hope to chat and start some fascinating topics with you soon. I am really happy I found this site! - reading over expertise helpful tips. The vast amount of knowledge is completely perfect and will help my friends and I with my hobby. I'm so amazed by the expertise knowledge that everybody on this community site. It is an example of how nicely everybody percieved concepts. I saved this web page and will visiting often for relative articles. You my pals are the best genius. I came across the know-how that all of us had previously found but lost in this one website and simply couldn't locate. What a great blog.
  5. Kennethutell Active Member

I would like to say that I am very pleased for the midnight hours you've put in starting this web blog. Amazingly the scientifically specialized research categorized informations has encouraged us to have to begin my friends web site. Take a look at web site I recently created for website seo in flagstaff my site, flagstaff seo. Well, hope to converse and begin some interesting topics with you a lot. Thank you , contributing highly specialized informations. The huge archive is completely shocking and will facilitate my friends and I with my hobby. I'm completely impressed with the particular information that everyone contributed on this web site. It shows how good everyone has mastered these ideas. I saved a link to this website page and will visiting often for more information. You my experts are the one of a kind genius. I came across the topics that friends at work and I have already hunted in this one website and just could not come across. What a perfect archive.
  6. Kennethutell Active Member

I need to say that I am very pleased for the astounding efforts you have all put in initiating the nice site. Incredibly the scientifically specialized research categorized information have made my cousins and I to have to begin my friends PhBB site. weird check this web site I just developed for tor website design in Flagstaff my site, Flagstaff seo company. Well, hope to engage in a chat and start some interesting topics with anyone a lot. Once more Excellent site! What a nice treasure to find , contributing excellent specialized information. The website is positively respected and will facilitate us in the future. My kids and I are absolutely impressed by the specialized secrets that you've on this forum. It is an example of how well you and everyone masters all this helpful stuff. I saved the index and we will be returning to share for trending articles. All of you my contributors are the top savants. I accidentally found the noumena that my closest family had already found on Google and simply couldn't discover again. What well planned blog. Keep up the good work.