SWTOR what happens if companion dies?

Discussion in 'Star Wars: The Old Republic' started by Seth, Dec 26, 2011.

1. Seth Member

if my companion were to die what would happen?
  2. kodoko Member

just revive it after combat
  3. podshipnikFub Member

4. Kennethutell Active Member

I would love to thank you for the work you have all put in initiating this web site. Amazingly enough the technical research categorized informations has inspired us to have to get into my friends joomla. Take a look at site I just made for onion seo in flagstaff Az my web page, flagstaff web design. Well, I hope to engage in a chat and begin some fascinating topics with you all soon. Thanks , reading over expert information. Your web-site is completely respected and will facilitate my friends and I in my spare time. I'm so amazed with the details that everybody on this community site. It reveals how nicely everybody has masters branches of knowledge. I bookmarked this blog and will be comming back for extra posts. You my experts are the rarest very talented. I came upon the info that we have already hunted here and there and also could not come across. What an informative spot.
  5. Kennethutell Active Member

I had my neighbors ask me to thank you for the work you have all put in managing this forum. Actually your masterly life experience and categorized informations has infused us to want to start my cousins site. Here is a site I recently made for onion seo in flagstaff az my web page, flagstaff web design. Well, I hope to chat and begin some fascinating topics with you all soon. Excellent site - contributing highly specialized treasure of knowledge. The community is so cool and will speed up things for my friends and I with my ideas. I am one hundred percent impressed with the expertise that everyone contributed on this forum. It reveals how well everybody percieved these ideas. I saved this blog and will come back for additional articles. You my masters are the top traffic experts. I discovered the topics that all of us have previously found here and there and just couldn't come across. What an informative blog.
  6. Kennethutell Active Member

I have to tell you all I am happy for the work this team has put in initiating this nice spot. Unbelievably the highly advanced life experience and skills has infused us to want to begin my families blog. Here is a site I just made for tor seo in flagstaff my forum, flagstaff local web design. Well, I hope to engage in a chat and begin some interesting topics with anyone soon. Fantastic find , contributing unique and quality ideas. Your huge database of facts is very a great reward and will promote us in my spare time. I'm absolutely blown away by the specialized secrets that everyone contributed on this community site. It shows how excellent everyone has percieved concepts. I saved a link to this web page and will visiting often for new information. You my masters are the top ascended masters. I came upon the information that all of us had already found everywhere and just couldn't find. What a well developed spot.
  7. Kennethutell Active Member

I want to thank you for the endless work we have all put in forming this nice spotweb blog. Amazingly your in depth life experience and detailed subjects have started us to have to start my own PhBB site. Visit this web site I recently developed for tor design in flagstaff Az my web page, flagstaff web design company. Well, I hope to learn some more and start some fascinating topics with anyone soon. what an exccellent find , reading over highly specialized skilled knowledge. This spot is positively rare and will help me with my projects. I am one hundred percent blown away with the talent for knowledge that everybody on this community site. It shows how nicely you and everyone percieved concepts. I bookmarked this post and will visiting often for relative information. You my masters are the top talented people. I found the information that we had previously found but forgot here and there and simply could not come across. What a beautiful web-site.
  8. Kennethutell Active Member

I am jazzed up to thank you for the excellent effort all have put in collaborating about this site. Unbelievably the superior life experience and categorized informations have inspired us to want to make my friends PhBB site. wierd check this blog I just made for onion web design in flagstaff az my page, flagstaff web design. Well, I hope to learn some more and begin some interesting topics with anyone in the near future. Thank you - contributing expertise helpful tips. Your large database is very perfect and will speed up things for me with my ideas. I'm so impressed by the expertise that every one has on this community site. It reveals how good everybody understood branches of knowledge. I saved a link to this website and will visiting often for extra posts. You my fellow bloggers are the top very talented. I accidently found the noumena that all of us had previously found but forgot in this one website and simply couldn't come across. What carefully built site.
  9. Kennethutell Active Member

I need to show some appreciation for the extreem lengths you've put in creating this web blog. Actually your superior life experience and detailed subjects has started us to have to build my cousins Drupal. Look at this: blog I recently made for web seo in flagstaff az my website, seo services in flagstaff. Well, I hope to engage in a chat and begin some fascinating topics with anyone in the near future. Lots of thanks - reading over excellent specialized information. This web site is so helpful and will advance us in my spare time. I'm so shocked by the expertise knowledge that everyone on this community site. It reveals how well everybody has mastered this subject. I bookmarked this forum and will be comming back for additional articles. You my pals are the rarest ascended masters. I stumbled across the schemata that my wife and I have already looked in this lost web blog and also couldn't locate. What a beautiful web-site.
  10. Kennethutell Active Member

I had my brother ask me to offer a hearty thanks for the hard work you've put in writing this web blog. Incredibly the masterly life experience and abilities has encouraged us to want to build my own site. Check out blog I recently created for web website design in flagstaff az my website, seo services in flagstaff. Well, I hope to chat and begin some fascinating topics with you all in the near future. I am really happy I found this site! - sharing niche information. This spot is positively perfect and will advance me at my business. I am completely blown away with the talent for knowledge that every one has on this blog. It is an example of how good everybody has masters concepts. I saved a link to this website and will come back for more posts. You my friends are the top experts. I accidently found the expert knowledge that my kids and I had previously found but lost in some different places and just couldn't find. What a beautiful web-site.