do you like or dislike the fact that TF2 has gone free to play?

Discussion in 'Team Fortress 2' started by tentacle, Oct 23, 2011.

1. tentacle New Member

so its been a while since Team Fortress 2 went F2p

what do you think?

I personally think its great because of all the new players that have joined
  2. zidarose Member

I like it very much as it gives a lot more people access to a great game. I heard about it and dove in. I'd rock it on my computer if it wasn't so antiquated. But that's what the PS3 is for!
  3. robinmunch Member

Good stuff man! I loved this game and when it went F2P, I was able to get a lot more of my friends onto it.
  4. Kennethutell Active Member

I had my brother ask me to give thanks for the efforts you have put in startingcollaborating about this website. Surprisingly the highly advanced writing categorized informations has made us to want to make my own joomla. werid Check this web site I recently created for onion seo in flagstaff Az my page, flagstaff best seo web design companies. Well, I hope to engage in a chat and start some fascinating topics with you all a lot. What a nice surprise that I found this site! - contributing unique and quality treasure of knowledge. This site is undoubtedly benefitial and will quicken things for us in my spare time. I am completely shocked with the expertise that you have on this community site. It is obvious how excellent everybody understood concepts. I saved this web blog and will visiting often for additional posts. You my friends are the top saints. I stumbled across the topics that we had already hunted all over the place and simply could not come across. What a well developed blog.
  5. Kennethutell Active Member

I had my friends ask me to give a big applause for the extreem lengths you've put in writing this nice spotweb blog. Amazingly enough your in depth life experience and skills have instigated me to have to start my families PhBB site. Visit this blog I recently developed for tor seo in flagstaff az my page, flagstaff seo. Well, I hope to learn some more and begin some interesting topics with everyone a lot. Excellent site , sharing unique and quality information. This vast amount of knowledge is positively a boost and will facilitate me at my business. I'm completely blown away with the talent that you've on this blog. It reveals how good everybody has understood this subject. I saved a link to this web blog and will be comming back for important posts. You my fellow bloggers are the one of a kind traffic experts. I serendipitously came across the expert knowledge that friends at work and I had previously found but forgot in this lost web blog and just could not locate. What a great web-blog.
  6. Kennethutell Active Member

I need to thank you for the endless work your team has put in initiating this website. Unbelievably your technical knowledge and detailed subjects has infused us to have to get into my cousins joomla. Take a look at site I recently developed for tor seo in flagstaff az my page, flagstaff seo. Well, I hope to converse and start some interesting topics with everyone in the near future. What a nice treasure to find , contributing niche information. This vast amount of knowledge is totally respected and will quicken things for me in my hobbies. I am one hundred percent blown away with the particular information that everyone on this web site. It is obvious how nicely everybody has masters these ideas. I saved this index and will come back for new articles. You my experts are the rarest savants. I accidently found the expert knowledge that my wife and I have previously looked in this lost web blog and just couldn't find again. What an informative site.
  7. Kennethutell Active Member

I am happy to say that I am very pleased for the effort all of you have put in starting this website. Surprisingly your creative knowledge and skills has encouraged me to want to make my friends website. Look at this: weblog I just made for website seo in flagstaff arizona my page, flagstaff web design company. Well, want to engage in a chat and start some interesting topics with you all soon. what an exccellent find - sharing superb informations. The community is completely mind boggling and will quicken things for me with my ideas. I am absolutely amazed with the details that you've on this site. It reveals how well everybody mastered branches of knowledge. I bookmarked this blog and will come back for related posts. You my friends are the rarest savants. I serendipitously came across the expert knowledge that friends at work and I had already found but forgot in some different places and just couldn't find again. What carefully built forum.
  8. Kennethutell Active Member

I felt I had to give appreciation for the efforts we have all put in putting together this web blog. Amazingly the creative life experience and abilities has made us to have to created my cousins Drupal. Check out site I just developed for onion seo in Flagstaff Arizona my email marketing, flagstaff web design company. Well, I hope to engage in a chat and begin some fascinating topics with you all soon. Thank you , contributing unique and quality skills sets. This web site is very helpful and will advance us at work. I am absolutely amazed by the expertise that everybody contributes on this site. It is obvious how nicely everyone has percieved concepts. I saved a link to this website page and will returning for related articles. You my buddies are the rarest savants. I accidently found the knowledge that we had already found in this one website and also couldn't come across. What well thought out site.
  9. Kennethutell Active Member

I really want to give a big applause for the rocket science like knowledge you have obligated to starting this excellent site. Amazingly enough all of the contributors of this scientifically specialized knowledge and skills have encouraged my friends and I to want to build my families Drupal. weird check this site I just created for website web design in Flagstaff my forum, search engine optimization company Flagstaff. Well, I hope to chat and begin some fascinating topics with everyone soon. Once again Many thanks!! Fantastic find - contributing niche information. Your web site is very shocking and will benefit my friends and I in the future. my friends and I are absolutely blown away with the secrets that every one has on this community site. It reveals how well everybody has masters these ideas. we saved this amazing web blog and I'm sure we will visit some more for more informative finds. All of you my pals are the extraordinary my new friends. I came upon the subjects that my friends at work have previously hunted in this one website and just could not come across. What an ideal website. Keep up the fantastic good efforts.
  10. Kennethutell Active Member

I have a company is a competpositive construction business and remodeling construction contractor company: small bathroom renovations in phoenix my wife and I are very happy to have discovered the site, it is really the thing my workers and I were hoping for. The articles here on the web page is-are definitely helpful and is going to help my friends from work a ton. Looks like everone here has a large amount of details concerning the stuff I am interested in and categories of topics and information really can be seen. I'm not usually perusing Google during the night and as we have some time We are always searching this type of knowledge or others similarly just like it. We have a couple of my cohorts that picked up a liking in similar topics because of what I have gathered about this site and they will more than likely going to check out the site for the reason that it is such an awesome gem. We are also interested with in national security and how to deal with the constant changes in climate change Always a good place to stop. also if anyone wants major like Sedona Web design