anyone selling the Mortis DLC code?

Discussion in 'Darksiders II' started by White_Cadillac, Aug 15, 2012.

1. White_Cadillac New Member

I missed the pre-order limit for the Darksiders 2 DLC because I thought it applied to all pre-orders, not those done before a set date. As such, is anyone willing to sell the Darksider 2 DLC code for the Mortis weapon which was gained from pre-ordering the Abomination Vault? Payment is negotiable.
  2. Kennethutell Active Member

I had my neighbors ask me to offer a hearty thanks for the efforts you have put in forming this web site. Amazingly your superior writing skills has made me to have to start my own wordpress site. here is a site I recently made for onion design in flagstaff az my site flagstaff web design company Well, hope to chat and start some interesting topics with everyone in the near future. Many thanks! - reading over expertise informations. Your web-site is totally benefitial and will benefit me with my ideas. I am one hundred percent blown away by the talent that everybody contributes on this forum. It reveals how good everyone has masters branches of knowledge. I saved this website page and will visiting often for new information. You my pals are the best gurus. I came across the know-how that all of us had already looked here and there and also couldn't locate. What an ideal website.
  3. Kennethutell Active Member

I am jazzed up to give appreciation for the effort your team has put in managing this nice spotweb blog. Unbelievably your superb research detailed subjects have encouraged me to want to get into my own PhBB site. werid Check this site I recently developed for website seo in flagstaff arizona my forum, flagstaff seo company. Well, want to chat and begin some fascinating topics with you soon. Thanks , contributing excellent helpful tips. The forum is completely respected and will advance my friends and I at my business. I'm so blown away by the expertise that everybody contributes on this website. It reveals how excellent everyone has mastered these ideas. I saved this website page and will be comming back for additional articles. You my fellow bloggers are the rarest traffic experts. I discovered the topics that all of us had already looked in this one website and simply could not come across. What an informative website.
  4. Kennethutell Active Member

I want to thank you for the effort all have put in managing this site. Surprisingly your scientifically specialized writing categorized informations has started me to want to build my friends joomla. Take a look at site I recently developed for tor seo in flagstaff az my site, flagstaff seo company. Well, I hope to chat and start some fascinating topics with you all soon. Excellent site - sharing unique and quality more secrets. Your web-site is so helpful and will benefit my friends and I in the future. I'm absolutely blown away by the secrets that you have on this site. It reveals how well you and everyone masters concepts. I saved this blog and will come back for important information. You my fellow bloggers are the one of a kind experts. I came upon the expert knowledge that we had previously found but lost in the lost forum and also could not locate. What well planned forum.
  5. Kennethutell Active Member

I am thrilled to thank you for the extreem lengths your team has put in creating this site. In fact your in depth writing technical expertise have inspired us to have to start my cousins forum. Visit this blog I recently made for web design in flagstaff my page, flagstaff web design company. Well, want to converse and start some interesting topics with you soon. Lots of thanks , contributing expert skilled knowledge. Your blog is very cool and will speed up things for us with my projects. I'm one hundred percent shocked by the specialized secrets that everybody contributes on this blog. It is an example of how good everybody has understood concepts. I saved this post and will visiting often for relative posts. You my fellow bloggers are the top gurus. I found the topics that my wife and I have previously found but forgot in the lost forum and also could not come across. What an informative forum.
  6. Kennethutell Active Member

I am thrilled to thank you for the tons of effort this team has put in initiating this forum. Incredibly the scientifically specialized research technical expertise has inspired us to want to build my cousins web site. Visit this blog I recently developed for web seo in flagstaff az my website design, web design business. Well, want to engage in a chat and start some fascinating topics with you a lot. Excellent site - sharing excellent ideas. Your community is very worth money and will help us in the future. I am absolutely blown away by the particular information that everybody on this forum. It is obvious how excellent everyone has masters branches of knowledge. I saved a link to this forum and will visiting often for important information. You my masters are the one of a kind ascended masters. I serendipitously came across the schemata that we have previously discovered in this lost web blog and just couldn't find. What a great archive.