Halo 10th anniversey edition

Discussion in 'Xbox 360' started by zidarose, Oct 30, 2011.

1. zidarose Member

Okay, it's been 10 years. Sure this game got me more into FPS but its hard to imagine going back to that game after so long. Crazy to think of it in HD. Okay, I am looking forward to it.
  2. robinmunch Member

I love switching between the old and new versions. It also got me into FPS style games.
  3. Kennethutell Active Member

I had my cousins ask me to give credit for the midnight hours we have all put in initiating this website. Incredibly the technical life experience and detailed subjects has started me to have to build my own web site. Take a look at site I recently made for web seo in flagstaff Az my website, flagstaff web design company. Well, want to learn some more and start some fascinating topics with you soon. Thank you - reading over specialized more secrets. The forum is very synchronistic and will quicken things for me in my spare time. I am one hundred percent shocked by the specialized knowledge that everybody contributes on this website. It is obvious how nicely everybody has masters this subject. I bookmarked this website page and will come back for extra posts. You my masters are the one of a kind traffic experts. I found the info that all of us have already searched all over the place and just could not find. What well thought out place on the internet.