has a release date for Guild Wars 2 been announced yet?

Discussion in 'Guild Wars 2' started by kodoko, Oct 25, 2011.

1. kodoko Member

cant wait for GW2

any news regarding the release date?
  2. PlayaX Member

last I heard they said 2011 without giving a specific date
    its already the end of 2011
    I wonder if it will release this year or not
  3. Seth Member

I think its scheduled for 2012 now
  4. chronodev Administrator

According to wikipedia, the release date is "TBA 2012"
  5. Kennethutell Active Member

I had my neighbors ask me to thank you for the extreem lengths all have put in putting together this site. Astonishingly the creative writing categorized informations have started us to have to make my own site. Look at this: weblog I recently made for website seo in flagstaff Az my page, flagstaff seo. Well, hope to converse and begin some fascinating topics with you all soon. Excellent site - sharing very specialized benefitial knowledge. This website is totally a great reward and will promote us in my hobbies. I'm absolutely impressed by the specialized knowledge that everyone contributed on this website. It shows how excellent everybody masters this subject. I saved a link to this blog and will returning for trending posts. You my pals are the top saints. I found the noumena that all of us have previously found but forgot in some different places and also could not find again. What a well developed archive.
  6. Kennethutell Active Member

I had my brother ask me to give appreciation for the excellent effort you've put in starting this blog. In fact the superior life experience and technical expertise have inspired us to have to get into my own site. Visit this weblog I just developed for website website design in flagstaff my page, web design business. Well, I hope to converse and begin some fascinating topics with you all a lot. Excellent site - contributing specialized skills sets. This vast amount of knowledge is very benefitial and will quicken things for us at work. I'm absolutely impressed with the specialized secrets that everyone on this community site. It reveals how excellent everybody has mastered concepts. I bookmarked this web blog and will come back for related articles. You my masters are the rarest perfectionists. I serendipitously came across the subjects that all of us had previously found but lost all over the place and just couldn't find. What a beautiful site.
  7. Kennethutell Active Member

I am obligated to say that I am very pleased for the hard work we have all put in creating this blog. In fact your technical research detailed subjects have infused us to want to start my own forum. wierd check this web site I just made for web seo in Flagstaff Arizona my site, seo srvices in flagstaff. Well, hope to chat and begin some fascinating topics with everyone a lot. I am really happy I found this site! , sharing superb specialized information. Your site is totally helpful and will help us with my hobby. I am completely blown away with the particular information that everybody contributes on this site. It is obvious how well everyone has mastered concepts. I saved a link to this web page and will come back for trending articles. You my buddies are the one of a kind saints. I serendipitously came across the expert knowledge that we had previously searched in some different places and simply couldn't come across. What carefully built forum and site.