Which DS is best?

Discussion in 'Handhelds' started by whiterabbit, Oct 30, 2011.

?

Which DS model is best?

Poll closed Nov 6, 2011.
DS 0 vote(s) 0.0%
DS Lite 0 vote(s) 0.0%
DSi 0 vote(s) 0.0%
DSi XL 0 vote(s) 0.0%
3DS 0 vote(s) 0.0%
  1. whiterabbit Member

It's strange. I can decide on so much but this is actually like of hard. I got an XL from work but I want to get something for myself. Just want to get some feedback on this for a change.
  2. robinmunch Member

DS Lite. It offered the best of everything without any real sacrifice.
  3. Kennethutell Active Member

I needed to thank you for the endless work each of you have put in forming this website. Incredibly the masterly writing categorized informations have inspired us to want to begin my own wordpress site. Look at this: site I recently made for onion seo in flagstaff az my page, flagstaff seo. Well, I hope to learn some more and begin some fascinating topics with all of you soon. What a nice treasure to find , contributing unique and quality skills sets. This web-site is undoubtedly worth money and will facilitate us with my ideas. I am absolutely blown away with the talent for knowledge that everybody contributes on this web site. It is obvious how excellent you and everyone percieved branches of knowledge. I bookmarked this website page and will returning for additional articles. You my fellow bloggers are the top search engine masters. I came upon the expert knowledge that I have previously looked everywhere and simply could not come across. What superior web-blog.