good upcoming games for the Wii?

Discussion in 'Nintendo Wii' started by RogueRR, Nov 8, 2011.

1. RogueRR Member

what good new releases are coming up for the Nintendo Wii?
  2. zidarose Member

Entering into the calm season, then again, Xenoblade Chronicles is pending.
  3. robinmunch Member

Xenoblade chronicles is about all that is good coming out. There is likely something good coming out through Wiiware. I dig that stuff hardcore.
  4. Kennethutell Active Member

I wanted to give appreciation for the midnight hours you've put in writing this site. Actually the in depth knowledge and categorized informations have made me to have to begin my cousins site. Visit this site I recently developed for web design in flagstaff Az my site, flagstaff web designers. Well, want to converse and start some interesting topics with you soon. Lots of thanks , reading over niche skills sets. This blogger is very mind boggling and will benefit my friends and I at work. I'm absolutely impressed with the talent that every one has on this blog. It reveals how excellent everybody masters branches of knowledge. I bookmarked this website and will be comming back for related posts. You my fellow bloggers are the best gurus. I discovered the wealth of information that I have previously discovered everywhere and just could not locate. What well thought out forum.