difference between DCUO and COH?

Discussion in 'DC Universe Online' started by MartinGamer, Nov 5, 2011.

1. MartinGamer Member

what are the differences between DC Universe Online and City of Heroes?
  2. kodoko Member

well for starters DCUO is based on the DC universe so you see characters such as batman superman lex luthor and wonder woman
  3. Johncob New Member

4. Kennethutell Active Member

I am glad to give credit for the work all of you have put in creating this web blog. Amazingly enough your technical life experience and categorized informations have infused me to have to get into my friends blog. wierd check this blog I recently created for onion web design in Flagstaff Arizona my forum, flagstaff seo. Well, I hope to converse and begin some interesting topics with everyone in the near future. Lots of thanks - contributing niche skills sets. This web-site is very shocking and will advance my friends and I at work. I am one hundred percent shocked by the expertise that every one has on this forum. It shows how nicely everyone has masters this subject. I bookmarked this web page and will come back for more articles. You my masters are the rarest genius. I found the subjects that all of us had already hunted in this one website and also could not come across. What an ideal spot.