how to get rid of the 3 elder scrolls after completing dawnguard?

Discussion in 'The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim' started by kodoko, Jul 4, 2012.

1. kodoko Member

how do I get rid of the three elder scrolls after I have finished Skyrim Dawnguard?
  2. PlayaX Member

Try selling them to the moth priest, Dexion Evicus

otherwise try selling them to the Urag Gro-Shub in the college of winterhold

if none of those guys dont wanna buy your scrolls then I guess you are stuck with them lol
  3. It's simple if you want to get rid of them by following gaming culture, then you should try to sell them to the moth priest or go for urag gro shub in the the college of winterhold. This will help you out to get rid of them.
  4. Kennethutell Active Member

I am jazzed up to thank you for the tons of effort you have all put in creating this blog. Amazingly enough the masterly knowledge and skills has made me to have to make my own blog. Here is a weblog I recently developed for onion design in flagstaff arizona my page, flagstaff web design. Well, I hope to engage in a chat and start some fascinating topics with everyone in the near future. What a nice surprise that I found this site! - reading over niche benefitial knowledge. The site is completely a great reward and will facilitate me at my business. I'm so impressed by the specialized knowledge that everybody on this website. It shows how good everyone has mastered branches of knowledge. I saved a link to this web page and will returning for additional articles. You my friends are the rarest savants. I came upon the topics that we had previously searched everywhere and simply couldn't come across. What an ideal site.
  5. Kennethutell Active Member

I needed to give thanks for the extreem lengths you've put in starting this web forum. Incredibly the in depth knowledge and abilities have instigated us to want to make my own wordpress site. Check out blog I just developed for website design in flagstaff Az my page, flagstaff web design. Well, want to engage in a chat and start some interesting topics with everyone in the near future. Thank you , reading over excellent ideas. This archive is totally advantageous and will facilitate me in the future. I'm completely blown away by the details that you've on this website. It is obvious how good everyone has percieved branches of knowledge. I bookmarked this blog and will returning for trending information. You my buddies are the one of a kind gurus. I discovered the information that all of us have already searched here and there and simply couldn't come across. What well thought out special place.
  6. Kennethutell Active Member

I had my neighbors ask me to salute you for the extreem lengths each of you have put in writing this website. Actually the in depth knowledge and technical expertise has infused me to have to created my own site. werid Check this weblog I just created for website seo in flagstaff Az my email marketing, flagstaff seo company. Well, hope to learn some more and begin some interesting topics with everyone in the near future. What a nice surprise that I found this site! , sharing expertise helpful tips. The archive is undoubtedly synchronistic and will promote us at my business. I am absolutely blown away by the specialized secrets that everybody contributes on this website. It shows how nicely everyone has understood these ideas. I bookmarked this blog and will visiting often for trending posts. You my buddies are the best saints. I came upon the expert knowledge that we have already discovered in this lost web blog and simply couldn't locate. What a perfect web-blog.
  7. Kennethutell Active Member

I need to salute you for the hard work each of you have put in collaborating about this blog. Amazingly the in depth life experience and detailed subjects has encouraged us to want to start my own web site. Visit this website I just made for website seo in flagstaff Az my forum, flagstaff web design company. Well, hope to engage in a chat and begin some interesting topics with everyone in the near future. Thanks , contributing unique and quality skills sets. This website is completely benefitial and will benefit us in my hobbies. I'm completely amazed by the talent for knowledge that you have on this forum. It is an example of how good everybody understood concepts. I saved this post and will returning for relative information. You my buddies are the one of a kind traffic experts. I stumbled across the wealth of information that we have already hunted here and there and just could not come across. What carefully built place on the internet.
  8. Kennethutell Active Member

I had my neighbors ask me to tell you all I am happy for the time this team has put in initiating this web forum. Incredibly the up front knowledge and technical expertise has encouraged me to want to created my cousins Drupal. Visit this website I recently created for website website design in flagstaff Az my website, flagstaff web design. Well, want to converse and start some fascinating topics with all of you in the near future. Fantastic find - contributing excellent handicapper tricks. The blogger is so advantageous and will advance us in the future. I'm absolutely shocked with the specialized secrets that everyone on this community site. It is an example of how well everybody has mastered these ideas. I bookmarked this blog and will returning for trending information. You my pals are the rarest gurus. I came upon the expert knowledge that my friends and I have already found but lost in some different places and simply couldn't find again. What superior special place.
  9. Kennethutell Active Member

I felt I had to say that I am very pleased for the extreem lengths all have put in initiating this nice spot. Amazingly your superior life experience and abilities have made me to want to created my friends web site. Look at this: site I recently developed for web web design in flagstaff az my email marketing, flagstaff web design company. Well, hope to engage in a chat and begin some fascinating topics with everyone a lot. Thanks - contributing very specialized treasure of knowledge. Your blogger is so treasure-like and will help us at my business. I am absolutely amazed with the talent for knowledge that everybody on this community site. It is obvious how excellent you and everyone percieved concepts. I saved this blog and will come back for new posts. You my fellow bloggers are the top masters. I serendipitously came across the wealth of information that I had already found but forgot here and there and just could not find. What a well developed archive.
  10. Kennethutell Active Member

I had my friends ask me to offer a hearty thanks for the hard work you have put in creating this web site. Actually your technical research categorized informations has infused me to want to begin my own web site. wierd check this weblog I recently made for onion website design in flagstaff az my email marketing, flagstaff seo. Well, want to chat and begin some interesting topics with everyone in the near future. This is exaclty what I have been searching around for - reading over unique and quality knowledge. The forum is extremely cool and will promote my friends and I with my hobby. I am so impressed with the talent for knowledge that you have on this website. It is obvious how well everybody has understood this subject. I saved a link to this index and will be comming back for additional information. You my buddies are the top perfectionists. I stumbled across the topics that my wife and I had previously hunted in this lost web blog and also couldn't find again. What a perfect archive.
  11. Kennethutell Active Member

I had my wife ask me to thank you for the extreem lengths you have all put in forming this web site. Unbelievably your up front life experience and categorized informations has instigated me to have to get into my cousins website. Take a look at site I just made for onion website design in Flagstaff Arizona my website, seo services in flagstaff. Well, hope to converse and start some fascinating topics with anyone soon. Lots of thanks - contributing very specialized information. This archive is so advantageous and will quicken things for us in my spare time. I'm so shocked with the expertise knowledge that every one has on this community site. It reveals how good you and everyone mastered concepts. I saved a link to this web blog and will visiting often for more posts. You my fellow bloggers are the rarest savants. I discovered the information that my wife and I have already found but forgot in this lost web blog and also could not come across. What carefully built place on the internet.
  12. Kennethutell Active Member

I wanted to give appreciation for the time you have put in managing this site. Unbelievably your superb knowledge and detailed subjects have encouraged me to have to build my own wordpress site. Look at this: website I recently made for onion web design in flagstaff my site, web design business. Well, I hope to engage in a chat and begin some fascinating topics with you soon. I am really happy I found this site! - contributing niche ideas. This website is very perfect and will quicken things for me in the future. I am so impressed with the particular information that you have on this community site. It is obvious how good everyone has understood this subject. I bookmarked this blog and will visiting often for additional posts. You my fellow bloggers are the best saints. I found the topics that my wife and I have already hunted in this one website and simply could not come across. What well planned archive.