Another player stole my first rare item, possible to get it back? (Diablo 3)

Discussion in 'Diablo III' started by Sintokar, May 30, 2012.

1. Sintokar New Member

I found my first rare item in Diablo III, but some player stole it from me

Is there a way I can get it back?
  2. MartinGamer Member

Stolen? How can anyone have stolen an item from you? Did you drop it accidentally or something?
  3. Sintokar New Member

I killed the Skeleton King, and the yellow item dropped (A rare sword), but it was unidentified

someone (I dont remember the name) was saying in the chat that they will identify items for a fee. I met with that guy and gave him 200 gold and the sword. But then he logged off and never gave me back my item
  4. PlayaX Member

lol I think you got scammed. ANYONE can identify items, even you. All you have to do is right click on the item. If anyone is offering to "identify" items for you and charges an "identification fee" they are scammers for sure
  5. Sintokar New Member

oh :( didn't know that

Is there any way to get the item back? like can I contact diablo customer support or something? :mad:
  6. dragonslayer Member

well you can try contacting Blizzard/Battle.net support and ask that they recover your item... but I HIGHLY doubt they will. You basically willingly gave away your item to that guy. It's not like your account got hacked or anything... I'd suggest you just learn the lesson and move on, don't worry you will find TONS of rare items as you play through
  7. kodoko Member

I have a spare rare sword in my stash... PM me for my Battletag and I'll give you the rare sword, plus throw in a rare shield as well :cool:
  8. Sintokar New Member

cool thanks, PM sent!