how many characters can you create in Tera Online?

Discussion in 'Tera Online' started by RogueRR, May 4, 2012.

1. RogueRR Member

how many characte slots do you get in Tera?
  2. MartinGamer Member

I think 8 per server
  3. Yes, you are right. Tera allow 8 characters per one server. And you can create party of 5 characters for a dungeon and I am not 100% sure but in the Battlegrounds we can create minimum 5 characters and maximum 10 characters.
  4. Kennethutell Active Member

I had my brother ask me to salute you for the tons of effort you have all put in forming this forum. Actually your up front research categorized informations has infused us to want to make my friends site. Look at this: blog I recently created for onion web design in Flagstaff Arizona my page, website design business in flagstaff Arizona. Well, want to converse and begin some fascinating topics with everyone a lot. Excellent site - contributing superb handicapper tricks. This blogger is so a great reward and will promote me in the future. I'm absolutely shocked with the specialized knowledge that you have on this site. It is obvious how good everybody has percieved branches of knowledge. I saved a link to this website page and will returning for extra information. You my pals are the top talented people. I came across the subjects that we have already discovered everywhere and also couldn't locate. What a beautiful web-site.